Talal Chaudhry issues apology after sexist remarks against Firdous Ashiq Awan

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Talal Chaudhry issues apology after sexist remarks against Firdous Ashiq Awan

474886_3604278_1_updates.jpg

Former interior minister Talal Chaudhry was snared in contention after his sexist remarks on Special Assistant to PM Imran Khan on Information Firdous Ashiq Awan went viral on Tuesday.

Footage of the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader has been making rounds on the internet where he was asked to comment on the country’s present situation which led to massive social media outrage.

“This is the kind of tabdeeli ... if Baji Firdous Ashiq Awan got her face washed, the way her real looks would emerge from behind her makeup... she would appear as Firdous Khan instead. This is also the real face of this tabdeeli," he stated.

The remarks were soon met with uproar on a colossal level with social media users as well as many notable names coming forth to condemn his statement.

474886_6991514_Screenshot_4_updates.png

474886_6054737_Screenshot_5_updates.png

474886_8813023_Screenshot_6_updates.png

After landing in hot waters, Chaudhry issued an apology on Twitter saying: “My intentions were not to hurt someone, if my statement or example was ‘inappropriate’ then I would like to apologize.”

474886_892318_5ce4f763d2ae6_updates.jpg

This is nothing new... It is a PMLn culture

Fatima Jinnah = kutti (bitch) by father pf Khurram Dastagir
Benazir Bhutto = "taxi' or "peeli taxi" by the whole of PMLn
Shiriz Mazari = 'tractor trolley" by Khawaja Asif
Firdaus Ashiq Awam = "Man" by Talal Ch.

So this is the culture of patwaris.. the products of haram act and haramkhori. And in all fairness, Talal Ch. was the least offensive.

Back
Top Bottom