What's new

Talal Chaudhry & Abid Sher Ali face GO NAWAZ GO Chants ,Abid Sher Ali Escapes Thrashing.

Looking forward to rotten eggs and shoes being thrown at Imran. If it wasn't for good leadership of ppp, pml and other parties, Imran will be thrashed everyday. It's only PTI culture where bunch ofnyouthia go around twitter cursing at others mom, sisters and spoiling others parties. What can i say, young janoon.

What goes around, comes around.

Looking forward to rotten eggs and shoes being thrown at Imran. If it wasn't for good leadership of ppp, pml and other parties, Imran will be thrashed everyday. It's only PTI culture where bunch ofnyouthia go around twitter cursing at others mom, sisters and spoiling others parties. What can i say, young janoon.

lol, someone is angry today.

Abid Sher Ali well deserves a thrashing of a lifetime. He's so paindu that he can't even talk normally yet he's a minister only because he is Nawaz Sharif's daamaad.

Thats a big IF my friend...IK isn't that kind of a person to be thrown tomatoes at in the first place..PTI is doing quite well in KPK and people of KPK acknowledge that...not necessarily every Pakistani who speaks against the govt. is a PTI supporter.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom