What's new

Taking India by the throat is an alternative economical harvesting or let me put it this way India is our lifeline reserve

We could not send back a single pundit back to their homes in Srinagar in 40 some years. How the hell, are we going to change the demographic? Their homes have been either looted or occupied. Their land holdings have been occupied. Few radical elements have made living in Kashmir a bad place to live. Most Kashmiries would want pundit to come back. But security is the issue. They prefer to live in camps of Jammu than go back. That is the reality of minorities in a majority Muslims areas. Same situation of Hindus you find in Afghanistan, Pakistan or Bangladesh.

The Pandits have been treated as collateral by the Indian occupation forces. With over a million troop and on open prison situation and forced under Indian constitution, Kashmiris have exemplified the human requirement of self determination.

Recently India has allowed for massive number of ex servicemen to settle in Kashmir which is expanding the resistance hotspots in the region. Many Indian politicians have rallied up fanatical Indian crowds to flood Kashmir to enslave fair skinned Kashmiri women.

Pakistan and Bangladesh are 5th and 3rd by Hindu population if i am not mistaken. Both countries do not ghettofy their minorities like India has achieved with her muslim population. There have never been anti minority governments in Pakistan nor Bangladesh despite Bangladesh's utter shameful response to Rohingya and Bihari question arising from her Indian birth.

I thought he was a Bengali, or maybe he is a Hyderabadi who knows Bengali and have been fooling me all along? Or a Bengali who resides in Hyderabad and became bitter over time?
Bitter, bitter, bitter.....

Eat your hearts out, as you look upon my fan club.

I wish I could get Amir Khan and his two friends here, together - bakbak, chutiyanium, and phata-patloon aka phatloon, all of them, together.

Last edited:
Bitter, bitter, bitter.....

Eat your hearts out, as you look upon my fan club.

I wish I could get Amir Khan and his two friends here, together - bakbak, chutiyanium, and phata-patloon aka phatloon, all of them, together.
why did you get bitter my friend. are you a commie? I know you hate Modi.
Maybe I get swayed by the wonderful self aggrandisement of the PM.

PS - I get it you are not pro BJP there is 60% of India with you on this. But according to you who is the alternative. The way I look at it is Modi is TINA

India has Pakistan by her jugular for major part of a decade now. By demographically changing Kashmir valley and governing water rights over Pakistan, India has Pakistan sealed lest for an incredible opportunity.

The fate of Pakistn has been sealed by your own people. In reality exept religious divide, nothing much was different during the time of independence..But you choose your own destiny by keeping your generals as your prime player where as we choose it otherwise. Since that time onwards, we are destined to choose different future.

If any one of you thinks, Pakistan’s situation currently is something new. Then your people do not read your own history.
So no, neither India is really capable of doing anything for Pakistan so does Pakistan to India too…And all these examples and silly one liners to tease about India, is just another ego busting myth by your fellow posters.

why did you get bitter my friend. are you a commie? I know you hate Modi.
Maybe I get swayed by the wonderful self aggrandisement of the PM.
LOL.

I was parodying that little teenaged crock who had all sorts of theories about me. Not bitter at all about life, but very hostile to bigotry, fascism, autocracy and sheer stupidity. The present Central Government combines all four into one toxic cocktail.

PS - I get it you are not pro BJP there is 60% of India with you on this. But according to you who is the alternative. The way I look at it is Modi is TINA
We do not need to accept Modi as the best of these bad jobs. We need to understand the serious and permanent damage he is doing to India.

It is a fallacy at best, at very best, to think that we need to decide who is to be Prime Minister under a non-Sanghi government. That is not my duty, nor yours. We have to clear our minds of illusions, recognise the idiot and his fellow idiots for what they are, minor street-corner rabble rousers and inciters of communal riots of the lowest kind, with no clue about governance, and act on that as we ought to act at election times.

It is for the politicians to settle the question of an alternative. Let them bumble around doing what they ought to do, and a great many things they ought not to do. Trying to second guess the politicians is precisely what the Pakistan Army has been trying to do for 75 years. Let us learn from their mistakes.

I thought he was a Bengali, or maybe he is a Hyderabadi who knows Bengali and have been fooling me all along? Or a Bengali who resides in Hyderabad and became bitter over time?
Can be a jihadist or urban naxal or ISI mole too.

We do not need to accept Modi as the best of these bad jobs. We need to understand the serious and permanent damage he is doing to India.

It is a fallacy at best, at very best, to think that we need to decide who is to be Prime Minister under a non-Sanghi government. That is not my duty, nor yours. We have to clear our minds of illusions, recognise the idiot and his fellow idiots for what they are, minor street-corner rabble rousers and inciters of communal riots of the lowest kind, with no clue about governance, and act on that as we ought to act at election times.

It is for the politicians to settle the question of an alternative. Let them bumble around doing what they ought to do, and a great many things they ought not to do. Trying to second guess the politicians is precisely what the Pakistan Army has been trying to do for 75 years. Let us learn from their mistakes.
The only option that keeps appearing again and again in new relaunches is Rahul Gandhi. Do you want us to vote for Rahul Gandhi? Another option is Mamata Banerjee, do you want us to vote for that Dayan who keeps mum on all issues in her state, destroyed the economy, unemployed youth migrating to other states including you, keeps mum on job scams?

The other day you were asking a properly qualified railway minister to resign over an unfortunate accident. What should Mamata do for Sarada scam, job scam, no employment, zero industry, coal smuggling, cow smuggling, promoting nepotism with Bhaipo?

Last edited:
@Joe Shearer Another contender for Prime Minister of your imaginary coalition govt.

Bridge collapsed 2 times, the same bridge. Just because people didn't die in this means everything is fine?

Did you ask for her resignation?
Of course! As did most of the-then Calcutta residents.

Also, for those nincompoops playing this game for 2 rupees a post, two wrongs don't make a right. Just because some of those who have proclaimed themselves, on nobody's authority but their own, as alternatives to be considered for leadership post-Modi, happen to be almost as incompetent as Modi, we need not stop evaluating Chhappanincheswar and his government, and coming to the obvious conclusions.

Our job as electors is to measure the elected representatives and those whom they have chosen as leaders and appointed to the ministry, and to come to conclusions about their capability, to act on these conclusions at the times of elections.

It is neither your job nor my job to identify, propose as candidate and canvass for him (or her). That is for politicians and leaders of various political parties. I suggest you stop acting like something you are not, and acting as that which you should be.

Back
Top Bottom