What's new

Tajikistan: No Hajj, No Hijab, and Shave Your Beard

Is secularism inherently dogmatic and intolerant ?

• Total voters
The same way you are constantly spewing your hatred for Muslims in our country. Polite suggest, LEAVE! Guess what, the Christendom nations don't want you. Just looked at another thread on Pakistanis being refused visa. GOOD! Keeping trying and maybe NSA will hear your pleas.

Get this into your head, the land of the PURE is a MUSLIM country!
Speaking against bigots and extremists doesnot mean i am speaking against Muslims

Na ji mara jena marna isi mulk ch hosi tusaan kithay hor jhulna tey tusaan uthey jhulo mein ithey reh saan
And its my responsibility as patriotic citizen to speak against ills in my country and fix them (bigotry and extremism is one of them)

Um no it would be better if the self righteous folks leave :D

@Pakistani Exile @Moonlight @django @The Sandman

Infact, the deobandia and the wahabbia hold the same view on the Shia.
They hold similar views against the sunnis, but they don't express those openly, and why you are patronizing wahabis when the believe yazeed layeen is a Sahabi,

What are you talking about? I showed you a video of Pakistan's top deobandi scholar saying that deobandis and barelvis should be united. Why are you assuming that I am against Barelvis?
No we don't want any kind of alliance with you folks , you are already polluting young minds by making them suicide bombers and importing other kind of yazeedi filth---- first its all hunky dory then when you folks get a little control all of a sudden everything becomes shirk and biddah , you are a minority so behave like one-----

They hold similar views against the sunnis, but they don't express those openly, and why you are patronizing wahabis when the believe yazeed layeen is a Sahabi,

No we don't want any kind of alliance with you folks , you are already polluting young minds by making them suicide bombers and importing other kind of yazeedi filth---- first its all hunky dory then when you folks get a little control all of a sudden everything becomes shirk and biddah , you are a minority so behave like one-----

You must think I am deobandi. I am not. I respect both deobandi and barelvi ulema. I read Quran in deobandi masjid but I never hesitated from praying behind barelvi imam.

And the deobandi scholars are against the terrorists. Mufti Rafi Usmani, Mufti Zar Wali Khan etc have all condemned the TTP kharjis.

Bhai what has mal'oon yazeed have to do with this thread? And when was i patronizing wahabbia? You must understand whether shia, wahabbia, deobandia, when those similarities come in to play, then how can we deny it? Sharia is NOT a party, or group! It is what has been revealed to us from our Master, our Nabi as'salaathu was'salaam.

When Hindustanis have said something that is correct, have you not seen me agree with them? Just because someone is our enemy doesn't mean they lie all the time. Take knowledge and listen to everyone and see what they're saying.

I truly wish you my bhai a good day.

You must think I am deobandi. I am not. I respect both deobandi and barelvi ulema. I read Quran in deobandi masjid but I never hesitated from praying behind barelvi imam.

And the deobandi scholars are against the terrorists. Mufti Rafi Usmani, Mufti Zar Wali Khan etc have all condemned the TTP kharjis.
for the sake of face saving , we all know who ttp is , from which school of thought they recruit their cannon fodders and what aqeedah it holds

Bhai-jan let it go! I will tell you what I was told, I was warned by Ulema not to argue with people who don't know for fear of THEM saying kuffar!

Bhai what has mal'oon yazeed have to do with this thread? And when was i patronizing wahabbia? You must understand whether shia, wahabbia, deobandia, when those similarities come in to play, then how can we deny it? Sharia is NOT a party, or group! It is what has been revealed to us from our Master, our Nabi as'salaathu was'salaam.

When Hindustanis have said something that is correct, have you not seen me agree with them? Just because someone is our enemy doesn't mean they lie all the time. Take knowledge and listen to everyone and see what they're saying.

I truly wish you my bhai a good day.
Iam only airing my concern regarding the preservation of status quo , which has been challenged many a times with bombs and bullets by followers of a certain minority sect who call themselves sunni , good day bro

well sometime you need to went ultra down to control heavy extremism . i think they are working on it . you know what ? tajikistan have border with afghanistan but no suicide bombing no jihad no mess like we are facing . this is called saving home from fire . other side we have lost 70000 lives and still confused taliban are our brothers or terrorists .

I beg to differ bro, the problem is with our government and policies. The terrorism we are facing has nothing to do with Islam.
One who has no heart and can slaughter 100s of young kids will have mercy with no beard? No. They will start brainwashing of those who get trapped and will tell them, even without beard you will go to heaven as long as you're killing them.
Many people out there are religious and not extremist. But this won't be helpful for them. It can greatly impact one emotionally. You want to fulfill your religious ritual/duties but you can't.
How will this help them progressing.
Secularism means to let everyone practice their faith freely. But that is extremist attitude to forcefully make you not carry out your values.
You just gave the example of Afghanistan, it has long history. Additionally, it depends on leaders who are ruling your country.

I beg to differ bro, the problem is with our government and policies. The terrorism we are facing has nothing to do with Islam.
One who has no heart and can slaughter 100s of young kids will have mercy with no beard? No. They will start brainwashing of those who get trapped and will tell them, even without beard you will go to heaven as long as you're killing them.
Many people out there are religious and not extremist. But this won't be helpful for them. It can greatly impact one emotionally. You want to fulfill your religious ritual/duties but you can't.
Secularism means to let everyone practice their faith freely. But that is extremist attitude to forcefully make you not carry out your values.
You just gave the example of Afghanistan, it has long history. Additionally, it depends on leaders who are ruling your country.
Wherever this wahabi/deo duet comes into action, all hell breaks loose on that land

May Allah cure your heart brother. You have so much hatred.
And you got so much innocent blood on your aqeedahs hands just becoz us and Israel is killing Muslims , it becomes kosher to blow Muslim kids and women apart, Becoz my government is not doing enough
MAY ALLAH GRANT YOU HIKMAH OF DEEN

And you got so much innocent blood on your aqeedahs hands just becoz us and Israel is killing Muslims , it becomes kosher to blow Muslim kids and women apart, Becoz my government is not doing enough
MAY ALLAH GRANT YOU HIKMAH OF DEEN

What on earth are you on about? Both I and the deobandi ulema have repeatedly denounced terrorism.

What on earth are you on about? Both I and the deobandi ulema have repeatedly denounced terrorism.
There lies a problem with your sect and that is for the past 15 years every terror attack was associated with it if not with raw and nds why we don't see any suicide bomber from a Sunni or shia school of thought, why it has always been your sect why not.any other , what's wrong with you guys------

Speaking against bigots and extremists doesnot mean i am speaking against Muslims

Na ji mara jena marna isi mulk ch hosi tusaan kithay hor jhulna tey tusaan uthey jhulo mein ithey reh saan
And its my responsibility as patriotic citizen to speak against ills in my country and fix them (bigotry and extremism is one of them)

Um no it would be better if the self righteous folks leave :D

@Pakistani Exile @Moonlight @django @The Sandman

Extremism has two spectrum, and falling into one or, the other is bad.

Yes, you are speaking against the rightly guided Muslims with deluded, erroneous views on secularism.

As you're a big advocate of secularism, who I take it agrees with drinking sharab, zina, fahsha wa munkar, naked women, naked men, do as you please, saab jaizhe?

Bhai Kashmiri, it is you who is not happy in our country. You're a wannbe gora and i'm trying to think now, how we can help facilitate your exit from the land of the pure. I'll get back to you on this!

well i am sorry to say but you may forget islam is the bite they used to hook new generation of terrorists

Back
Top Bottom