What's new

Taiwanese bank comes to Vietnam

You try to find an excuse for the riot.
China want war with Vietnam? Seriously? They might talk big (especially the forumer), however in the reality, China is so strong that they have so many cards to play.
It is the Vietnamese gov allowed the protest to happen (for their own agenda, just like what other gov do around the world), however they loss control, which was too bad. You as a person living in the west and interested in geopolitic, you clearly can see those thing from many different angle, so this is not an excuse.
sure, riots happen everywhere the world, including vietnam. the major riot last year was caused by, not only because you deployed oil rig and naval vessels into our waters, but chinese state media threatened vietnam with military action, aka war. an unheard provocation. if china repeats such provocation, anti chinese riot could repeat. yes, vietnam becomes unsafe, as you say. taiwanese companies would leave vietnam, and you are a happy man.

well, if you run a business, you would go to a place or places that suit best in your eyes. if taiwanese businesses find western china or elsewhere more attractive, they go there without hesitation.

sure, riots happen everywhere the world, including vietnam. the major riot last year was caused by, not only because you deployed oil rig and naval vessels into our waters, but chinese state media threatened vietnam with military action, aka war. an unheard provocation. if china repeats such provocation, anti chinese riot could repeat. yes, vietnam becomes unsafe, as you say. taiwanese companies would leave vietnam, and you are a happy man.

you know, Vietnam would be a better place if our country lies middle in the ocean protected by free swimming sharks. like Japan. and Taiwan.

:)

Same thing applies to the images of Vietnam and other ASEAN countries in China. Btw, Vietnam banks can't compete with foreign peers in your own country Vietnam.

You are wrong. Top 15 banks in Vietnam are all Vietnamese, according to website from Ministry of Industry and trade last year. Top 5 are:

1. Agribank
2. Vietcombank
3. BIDV
4. Vietinbank
5. ADB (only private bank, founded by Mr. Kiên, in top 5. The others are basically state-owned)

he has reported that he do haircut now, it should be more fun than to work for banks in china. congrats.

Do you have problem with my job?

You are wrong. Top 15 banks in Vietnam are all Vietnamese, according to website from Ministry of Industry and trade last year. Top 5 are:

1. Agribank
2. Vietcombank
3. BIDV
4. Vietinbank
5. ADB (only private bank, founded by Mr. Kiên, in top 5. The others are basically state-owned)

Thanks, you provided useful information I'd like to know, unlike @Viet. How much do you know about these banks?

Here comes the king of TPP...

Thanks, you provided useful information I'd like to know, unlike @Viet. How much do you know about these banks?

Here comes the king of TPP...
I like the idea of Viet land with TPP as the de facto ruling king.

Noooo.

I commented on your guy's troll, but I said "congrats" for you. Working class people in this world is OK.

You guys are in debt--no surprise.

This foreigner bank provide cassh flow for foreigner investers mainly, Taiwan bank for Taiwanese, so it is not related to our state debt. I do think so.

Back
Top Bottom