What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

Yes... It's for CİRİT...

@cabatli_53 bro. do you think we will see 4 x this POD on T-129 ?

Bro, T-129 can easily be configured to integrate 4 of those Pods. Wings are able carry the loads up to 600kg each but I don't suppose This pod will be able to fire Cirit missile. The diameter of pod is 2,75 inch as like Cirit missiles but Cirit is a seriously complex and advanced missile system requiring much smarter and electronically complex tubes that misile itself requires to be placed inside of own canister having own interface identifying itself to copter's mission computers for engagement of fixed/moving targets. With this way, Mission computer enables/direct gunner to act in accordance with the characteristics of Cirit missiles (Lazer illumination/range/flight path...etc). It is the reason launchers of Cirit can only be developed by Roketsan holding the secrets/limits of missile.

p1364868.jpg

Last edited:
Bro, T-129 can easily be configured to integrate 4 of those Pods. Wings are able carry the loads up to 600kg each but I don't suppose This pod will be able to fire Cirit missile. The diameter of pod is 2,75 inch as like Cirit missiles but Cirit is a seriously complex and advanced missile system requiring much smarter and electronically complex tubes that misile itself requires to be placed inside of own canister having own interface identifying itself to copter's mission computers for engagement of fixed/moving targets. With this way, Mission computer enables/direct gunner to act in accordance with the characteristics of Cirit missiles (Lazer illumination/range/flight path...etc). It is the reason launchers of Cirit can only be developed by Roketsan holding the secrets/limits of missile.

p1364868.jpg

qG8Y900.png

p1364868.jpg

Bro. when i compare the hydra rocket's and POD's length i see that POD isn't for Hydra...

View attachment 253259

At present there are Hydra PODs with 19 tubes... So what do you think about this POD ? Is it for another missile that we don't know ?.. :D

Maybe that POD is only for our army... But why they show it at that fair... :what:

Bro. you know what ? I think this is a CİRİT POD and it's for T-129 only... So we won't keep secrets of CİRİT @ complex canister but @ T-129 itself... And i think that's why that POD is a TAI product but not ROKETSAN... I think these complex pods that you say are especially for the platforms other then T-129... What do you think about this ?..

Just look at to the POD(15 tubes) and the complex CİRİT POD under the wing... They have the same length...

2.JPG

@Combat-Master does this pic. at right belong to this POD or ex version with 12 tubes ?

Last edited:
Bro. when i compare the hydra rocket's and POD's length i see that POD isn't for Hydra...

View attachment 253259

At present there are Hydra PODs with 19 tubes... So what do you think about this POD ? Is it for another missile that we don't know ?.. :D

Maybe that POD is only for our army... But why they show it at that fair... :what:

Bro. you know what ? I think this is a CİRİT POD and it's for T-129 only... So we won't keep secrets of CİRİT @ complex canister but @ T-129 itself... And i think that's why that POD is a TAI product but not ROKETSAN... I think these complex pods that you say are especially for the platforms other then T-129... What do you think about this ?..

Just look at to the POD(15 tubes) and the complex CİRİT POD under the wing... They have the same length...

View attachment 253274

@Combat-Master does this pic. at right belong to this POD or ex version with 12 tubes ?

Bro, Here is two pod side by side to compare. Those tri-angled Pods are designed by tAI and There are several variants in accordance with changing mission requirements so It is possible to see 12-15-19 variants on Atak but I think They are for standart hydra rockets instead of Cirit.

XiyepTD.png

Bro, Here is two pod side by side to compare. Those tri-angled Pods are designed by tAI and There are several variants in accordance with changing mission requirements so It is possible to see 12-15-19 variants on Atak but I think They are for standart hydra rockets instead of Cirit.

XiyepTD.png

Bro. ok this is my last chance... :undecided:

I think you didn't see Hydra Rocket standing on the POD that we talk about... Rocket has white body and head section is black... So as i see length of that white-black hydra rocket is so much shorter then the POD...

And look at yellow lines' lengths... There is complex CİRİT POD(4 tube) at the back of MIZRAK-Us...

111.JPG

Last edited:

View attachment 253259

At present there are Hydra POD with 19 tubes... So what do you think about this POD ? Is it for another missile that we don't know ?.. :D

Bro. you know what ? I think this is a CİRİT POD and it's for T-129 only... So we won't keep secrets of CİRİT @ complex canister but @ T-129 itself... I think these complex pods are especially for the platforms other then T-129... What do you tihnk about this ?..

View attachment 253274

Bro, the only thing that stays constant with Hydra 70 is the diameter, width has more play with different warheads.. Perhaps the length of the TAIs rocket launcher takes that into consideration.
ORD_Hydra-70_Rocket_Family_lg.jpg

Also, it's good to mention that Turkish Army does not use Hyrda 70 rockets. MKE has license to build
70mm Folding-Fin Aerial Rocket
Zuni_unguided_rocket.jpg

Back to the launcher - TAI seeking an opportunity may have developed their own rocket launchers to mitigate the [rocket launcher] gap that will occur when T-129B starts rolling out. And who wants to buy foreign these days :)

Roketsans next step should be to develop a smart rocket like this, 1min in

Bro, the only thing that stays constant with Hydra 70 is the diameter, width has more play with different warheads.. Perhaps the length of the TAIs rocket launcher takes that into consideration.
ORD_Hydra-70_Rocket_Family_lg.jpg

Also, it's good to mention that Turkish Army does not use Hyrda 70 rockets. MKE has license to build
70mm Folding-Fin Aerial Rocket
Zuni_unguided_rocket.jpg

Back to the launcher - TAI seeking an opportunity may have developed their own rocket launchers to mitigate the [rocket launcher] gap that will occur when T-129B starts rolling out. And who wants to buy foreign these days :)

Roketsans next step should be to develop a smart rocket like this, 1min in

Ok bro. :suicide:

I hope they produce PODs with more tubes...

Bro. ok this is my last chance... :undecided:

I think you didn't see Hydra Rocket standing on the POD that we talk about... Rocket has white body and head section is black... So as i see length of that white-black hydra rocket is so much shorter then the POD...

And look at yellow lines' lengths... There is complex CİRİT POD(4 tube) at the back of MIZRAK-Us...

View attachment 253329

Its a NLPR-70 Pod for polish 70 mm Rockets

MESKO S. A. - UNGUIDED MISSILE 70 MM

mesko_01.jpg

rt2011-01-008mesko01.jpg

Last edited:
Its a NLPR-70 Pod for polish 70 mm Rockets

MESKO S. A. - UNGUIDED MISSILE 70 MM

Thx. bro...

Do you think we can produce the same Pod for our CİRİTs... Why didn't we produce this kind of a Pod for our CİRİTs... If we think about range of T-129/ period of staying in the air of T-129 and if we think about attacking terrorist i think we should produce this kind of a Pod... Sure our experts know the best...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom