What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

Brothers,

Keep all those specifications of T-129 alive in your minds because the day When Turkish and Pakistani counterparts signed agreement to co-produce a proper version of T-129 for Pakistan requirements, I am going to remind you all those specifications of your own T or P-129 again... Personally, After Milgem cooperation agreement have done between two brother country, I have strong senses to make another great cooperation agreement for T-129 in those days too... It was also being registered by Pakistan authorities who have shown their interests for T-129 in inernational defence fairs...

Regards...
I pray to God that it will come true ameen

vats dis?
7e839623a8368f0230d124e4b3526b71.jpg

BTW, 20mm gun is able to turn;
-180 degree horizontal line (90 degree right, 90 degree left)
-75 degree vertical line (50 degree down, 25 degree up)

AselFlir-300T has a detection range of 20km, While identifying the type of targets within 10km.

BTW, 20mm gun is able to turn;
-180 degree horizontal line (90 degree right, 90 degree left)
-75 degree vertical line (50 degree down, 25 degree up)

AselFlir-300T has a detection range of 20km, While identifying the type of targets within 10km.
Any infor about other related Flir systems used by other countries such as Israel, American Apache and CHinese Wz 10??

Any infor about other related Flir systems used by other countries such as Israel, American Apache and CHinese Wz 10??

Bro, 300T FLIR is ranked as 2nd generation LWIR detector based thermal system and It has one of the biggest resolution against Israeli and other competitors. Today, Israel and European rivals are integrating 3rd generation FLIR systems on platforms that carries QWIP detectors and They have a better resolution level on lighter weight When It is compared to 2nd generation systems. Aselsan is commenced production of own QWIP 3rd generation detectors. It took ten years to develop mentioned detectors and Turkey's 3rd generation FLIRs to be produced with domestic detectors will be AselFlir 235 CATS and AselPod. I don't know whether CATS will replace 300T on Atak but First platform CATS are going to replace 300T will be ANKA MALE UAV.

CATS is in the middile...
585c07f4c888f250da8e641210af6f75.jpg

Last edited:
Poland expects TAI to enter their attack helicopter tender... 30 units...

bu I do not think poland will buy it.. they choose not only price and quality, they are mainly political intended its hard for turkey to win this tender

Back
Top Bottom