What's new

Swift Response To Indian Ceasefire Violations

No need, i did my part to bring out the actual developments.
If someone deliberately wants to keep their eyes closed then even God cant make them see the truth, and im just a powerless human.
Actual Developments !!!!....are you reporting from ground zero or something.
There are always casualties on both sides of LOC.....but as the Indian elections draw closer, we do expect frivolous Indian media go into a frenzy.

Lets see when the Indian side reveals it's losses ....then again knowing the Indian history, they might admit to a solitary Indian casualty.....and that too a porter. :rolleyes:

Deaths would be reported in next few days and coming weeks.

We all know the Indian modus operandi in such situations.

Deaths would be reported in next few days and coming weeks.

We all know the Indian modus operandi in such situations.
Mostly under the guise of suicides and fratricides, these are more acceptable to Indians than being killed by Pakistani fire.

There are always casualties on both sides of LOC
I agree.
but as the Indian elections draw closer, we do expect frivolous Indian media go into a frenzy.
I have noticed many Pak members here thinking that all of this has to do with elections, while this element can't be taken out of consideration entirely, its not wholly responsible. Indian public doesn't see it that way and if Pak thinks otherwise then they are wrong because even if the govt changes and they dont take action, they will be under tremendous pressure and no new govt would like to be perceived as spineless.
The major flashpoint was the repeated attacks and the casualty fig in Pulwama was just too high, and yet again Pak says evidence is not enough.
that is the issue.

Martyrs, widows, orphans and overall sad tales is all that these ceasefire violations achieve!

And for some reason Natsecjeff (pak based OSINT channel) hasn't made a single tweet regarding the conflict since this morning, even after getting tagged by other channels in their tweets which he has retweeted many times, i wonder why.

Natsecjeff is a part of pro Israel lobby, never take him seriously

U saw just 3 tweets and call them questionable?
I have been following them since balakot strikes, they broke the news at 4am about the strikes and were the first ones who put it out in open that Indian Mig was shot down and one Indian pilot has been captured.

You are talking about their ability to "break" news.
I'm questioning the accuracy of those news.
What's the point when the news they are referring to are just as fabricated as any other channel in india?

Martyrs, widows, orphans and overall sad tales is all that these ceasefire violations achieve!

It takes blood, a lot of it, to maintain ones sovereignty and independence.

The major flashpoint was the repeated attacks and the casualty fig in Pulwama was just too high, and yet again Pak says evidence is not enough.
that is the issue.

Because that 2 page dossier was never an evidence given by Indian govt to us. Your own pro Indian Kashmiri leaders clearly said not to involve Pakistan over pulawa attacks yet India did it. India actually blames everything to Pakistan without looking inward.

P. S. what happened to Samjhoota express case verdict . All ppl released because of lack of evidence as stated by your top court. With this, you people have audacity to question us ? The issue is at your end as well.... Perhaps bigger one

In the meantime, people have enough confidence in Pak Army to go and visit Pakistani side of LOC.

D3JI42TXcAAMwAI.jpg

Talking about eyes closed did you guys find the black box of your own MI17 in your own controlled territory???

Already more than a month has passed :lol:
Following the news. Within hour of this incident the area, the next incidents of firing started in the areas dominated by Pakistan army.

Indians will soon give a figure like 4675 killed in 4 years.

This kind of wars no one can win man only solders lost lives

but Modi get votes over dead bodies, 40 dead bodies weren't enough for him he wants more blood to show to his voters...I think history will remember him the biggest terrorists world has ever seen. He is like a wounded hyena now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom