What's new

Swedish Air Force wishes Merry Christmas!

A.P. Richelieu

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
The Swedish Air Force wishes Merry Christmas to the citizens of Sweden by touring (almost) all over Sweden during this week.
A full division of Gripen (which is quite unique) will be airborne in each flight, in a Christmas Tree formation.

No flights over Stockholm :undecided:.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Since I'll probably be drunk on the 25th (family coming over:wacko:), happy and merry early Christmas to our r̶e̶n̶e̶g̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶t̶e̶r̶r̶i̶t̶o̶r̶y̶ Swedish brothers and sisters:partay:!! Nice Christmas tree formation.

@waz have you seen the latest, greatest - some would say best part of the entire UK:whistle: - addition to Trafalgar Square yet? Dumfries gets a tree from Norway each year as well, also in celebration for their assistance during WWII.

3500.jpg

Germany wanted to wish you a merry Christmas too... but German anti-hate speech laws got in the way of that:lol:.

6jzu6933bo1y.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I'll probably be drunk on the 25th (family coming over:wacko:), happy and merry early Christmas to our r̶e̶n̶e̶g̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶t̶e̶r̶r̶i̶t̶o̶r̶y̶ Swedish brothers and sisters:partay:!! Nice Christmas tree formation.

@waz have you seen the latest, greatest - some would say best part of the entire UK:whistle: - addition to Trafalgar Square yet? Dumfries gets a tree from Norway each year as well, also in celebration for their assistance during WWII.

3500.jpg

Germany wanted to wish you a merry Christmas too... but German anti-hate speech laws got in the way of that:lol:.

I don't like the way people decorate their Christmas trees nowadays. They often look so "post-modern" like the one in your picture. It's funny but I found this one in Istanbul very beautiful because it looks "classic".

d4add746359c404989c13c7f43b8e25c.png

istanbulyilbasi-19-768x1024.jpg

Back
Top Bottom