What's new

Survey findings: Pakistanis warmer towards India

:coffee:
IMHO an Educated Pakistani should have a better view of India, knowing how facts and history was twisted by Pakistan to breed hatred between the two nations.

Nothing has been twisted by Pakistan as much it has been by India. All Educated Pakistanis don't hate India but they do admit that its our enemy. That is what matters.

It was an observation, both sides have made mistakes but Pakistanis believe that only India is the villan.

Depends on who you ask I guess.
Nothing has been twisted by Pakistan as much it has been by India. All Educated Pakistanis don't hate India but they do admit that its our enemy. That is what matters.

The degree of it also depends on ideology too I guess.

Let's not let Indians off the hook shall we?
Last time I passed school - I have read almost nothing about Pakistan. Certainly did not read the Jinnah was a vampire or a Ghost. I also don't remember reading Muslims are dirty or anything to that effect. So I don't know what you mean by that. :coffee:

Yeah right. :coffee:
frabz-Yeah-right-06ac3b.jpg

Yes, nothing has been twisted! :sleep:

You can make enemy out of any person walking on the street, education does help in deciding.

Last time I passed school - I have read almost nothing about Pakistan. Certainly did not read the Jinnah was a vampire or a Ghost. I also don't remember reading Muslims are dirty or anything to that effect. So I don't know what you mean by that. :coffee:
No, Not you, Not you!

:fie:

Yes, nothing has been twisted! :sleep:

You can make enemy out of any person walking on the street, education does help in deciding.

Whatever you think changes nothing. India was, is and shall remain an enemy state. For Pakistanis they must learn to treat like an enemy is treated.

Whatever you think changes nothing. India was, is and shall remain an enemy state. For Pakistanis they must learn to treat like an enemy is treated.
Good luck with your 'Search for Peace Project'....
If there ever was one!.... :coffee:

True.

I don't consider nationalism to be about "hating" anyone, or any country.

Though it does involve understanding who are your rivals, understanding which countries benefit from your country being hurt.

Recognizing which countries align with your own national interests, and those which are directly opposed to it.

Who cares what Pakistanis think, atleast Indians dont!

Our enemy is terrorism and aggression, no matter where it comes from.

True.

I don't consider nationalism to be about "hating" anyone, or any country.

Though it does involve understanding who are your rivals, understanding which countries benefit from your country being hurt.

Recognizing which countries align with your own national interests, and those which are directly opposed to it.

Take you and Japanese for instance. I don't think Chinese or Japs hate each other. Its realizing the future in the light of history for your nation state.

I would be surprised if a lot of Pakistanis actually know North East and South India exists :coffee:

Same can be said about Indians' knowledge about Pakistan :)

But again there is a big difference

1. Since Indians restricted showing of any Pakistani content hence common people there may know not much about Pakistan even about famous people

2. Since Pakistanis show and watch and have allowed Indian media/entertainment and so on openly, our Pakistani majority knows about Indian culture, languages and attire difference or you may say diversity there.

However, since Indian films/dramas etc etc mostly show fake pomp and show hence Pakistanis think everyone in India might be super rich as is shown in movies and dramas .

Take you and Japanese for instance. I don't think Chinese or Japs hate each other. Its realizing the future in the light of history.

I don't hate Japanese people at all.

In fact, one of my closest friends during high school was half-Japanese.

You're right, it's about understanding geopolitics. What benefits Japanese power/influence in the Asia-Pacific region directly contradicts Chinese interests.

Though I would say America is the most serious long-term rival for us.

In South Asia, if India's influence over the border regions strengthens, this has a negative impact on both China and Pakistan, since India claims territories from both. It's all about interests, whether they align or conflict.

:coffee:
IMHO an Educated Pakistani should have a better view of India, knowing how facts and history was twisted by Pakistan to breed hatred between the two nations.

LET ME tell you the common uneducated Pakistani has NOTHING against India neither houses any ill feeling about India BUT Educated ones who are now venturing into digging out the history now realising what are true colors of Indians viz a viz Pakistan so we educated lot now changing our mind and rightly understood that INDIA can never wish good for Pakistan.

Out of a relation , the one who suffered more and feel more threatened will have less positive outlook towards the other.

"There is no such thing as pubic opinion.There is only published opinion"._ Winston Churchill.

:lol: well then Pakistan suffered more.

We even are facing your sports terrorism . but see we are still positive ehhh big hearted Pakistanis we are.

LET ME tell you the common uneducated Pakistani has NOTHING against India neither houses any ill feeling about India BUT Educated ones who are now venturing into digging out the history now realising what are true colors of Indians viz a viz Pakistan so we educated lot now changing our mind and rightly understood that INDIA can never wish good for Pakistan.

Thanks for clarifying it :D

I don't hate Japanese people at all.

In fact, one of my closest friends during high school was half-Japanese.

You're right, it's about understanding geopolitics. What benefits Japanese power/influence in the Asia-Pacific region directly contradicts Chinese interests.

Though I would say America is the most serious long-term rival for us.

In South Asia, if India's influence over the border regions strengthens, this has a negative impact on both China and Pakistan, since India claims territories from both. It's all about interests, whether they align or conflict.

Plus HISTORY.

Back
Top Bottom