What's new

Surjeet Sing, not Sarabjeet Singh to be released clarifies Pakistan.

For once stop being in denial and stop blaming someone else for every problem.

For once think out of "hate Pakistan" mentality and see the facts........ Stop living in denial and accept that you are brainwashed.

For once think out of "hate Pakistan" mentality and see the facts........ Stop living in denial and accept that you are brainwashed.

Excerpts from Pak Newspapers.They talk of the Presidential spokesman..not a media mix up.

Surjeet, not Sarabjit, freed | The Nation

" Earlier speaking to CNN-IBN, President’s spokesperson Farhatullah Babar said Sarabjit had already completed his term in the prison, he would most possibly be released next week following clearance from the interior ministry. But later he corrected himself that it was Surjeet Singh and not Sarabjit Singh.Even Indian External Affairs Minister SM Krishna thanked President Zardari for the Sarabjit gesture. Indian Punjab’s ruling SAD-BJP alliance and opposition Congress also welcomed Pakistan’s decision."

Excerpts from Pak Newspapers.They talk of the Presidential spokesman..not a media mix up.

Surjeet, not Sarabjit, freed | The Nation

" Earlier speaking to CNN-IBN, President’s spokesperson Farhatullah Babar said Sarabjit had already completed his term in the prison, he would most possibly be released next week following clearance from the interior ministry. But later he corrected himself that it was Surjeet Singh and not Sarabjit Singh.Even Indian External Affairs Minister SM Krishna thanked President Zardari for the Sarabjit gesture. Indian Punjab’s ruling SAD-BJP alliance and opposition Congress also welcomed Pakistan’s decision."

Did he mentioned presidential pardon????

This ..?

ISLAMABAD: The Government of Pakistan has approved the release of Indian prisoner Sarabjeet Singh, convicted of espionage charges, who been languishing in a local jail despite completion of his prison term.

Federal Law Minister Farooq H. Naek has signed the summary for Singh’s release and handed over his release orders to the Interior Ministry.

Singh was imprisoned in Kot Lakhpat jail.

Speaking to DawnNews, the law minister said Sarabjeet Singh’s death sentence had been converted to life imprisonment by the President and that the Indian prisoner had completed his sentence.

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...qO3PBQ&usg=AFQjCNG54JgExnNkBENDpo_ZmQwdBvjRdg

Mr.Surjeet Sing...Welcome to India.

I understand the feelings of Sarabjeet Singhs family. Keep faith, by god one day we shall welcome him to India.

This ..?

ISLAMABAD: The Government of Pakistan has approved the release of Indian prisoner Sarabjeet Singh, convicted of espionage charges, who been languishing in a local jail despite completion of his prison term.

Federal Law Minister Farooq H. Naek has signed the summary for Singh’s release and handed over his release orders to the Interior Ministry.

Singh was imprisoned in Kot Lakhpat jail.

Speaking to DawnNews, the law minister said Sarabjeet Singh’s death sentence had been converted to life imprisonment by the President and that the Indian prisoner had completed his sentence.

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...qO3PBQ&usg=AFQjCNG54JgExnNkBENDpo_ZmQwdBvjRdg

My question???? Dont take media mixup on state of Pakistan......

My question???? Dont take media mixup on state of Pakistan......

Thats just the point Sir.

Everything is some one else's fault.

Forget it. You can take a horse to water but cannot force it to drink.

Thats just the point Sir.

Everything is some one else's fault.

Forget it. You can take a horse to water but cannot force it to drink.

And my point it everything is not State of Pakistan's fault.....

BTW i dont know why you guys are not happy on surjeet's release...... Is he not enough Indian for you?

And my point it everything is not State of Pakistan's fault.....

BTW i dont know why you guys are not happy on surjeet's release...... Is he not enough Indian for you?

Of course we are happy that Surjeet comes home. One feels sorry both for the family of sarabjeet singh on the cruel joke played on them and also for the sorry state of affairs within GOP.

...and everything that happens inside Pak should be in control of the state of Pak or at least the Govt has to take responsiblity for the acts of omission / commission that take place.

How long can a nation hide behind ' non state actors' ? The buck must stop somewhere.

It would be better to come clean & say Yes, the Pres wanted to release him and the ISI & PA vetoed it.

The world will accept this as the truth as it seems an acceptable answer.

Of course we are happy that Surjeet comes home. One feels sorry both for the family of sarabjeet singh on the cruel joke played on them and also for the sorry state of affairs within GOP.

...and everything that happens inside Pak should be in control of the state of Pak or at least the Govt has to take responsiblity for the acts of omission / commission that take place.

How long can a nation hide behind ' non state actors' ? The buck must stop somewhere.

It would be better to come clean & say Yes, the Pres wanted to release him and the ISI & PA vetoed it.

The world will accept this as the truth as it seems an acceptable answer.

And again..........we are running in circles.

Agree with the jumpy subcontinent sensationalist media, but the role of your army in forcing a reversal cannot be ruled out. Now common, the Indian govt was quite lenient in letting Khalil Chisti go visit his family in Pakistan... if you are trying to mend the fences, one needs to be careful about these snafus or else take the risk of losing credibility even more ...

Don't expect India to believe on Siachen promises then.... we have enough reasons not to trust the Pak establishment.

Army can't force a reversal... It can give its statement, which might be bad for re-election of Zardari and give him bad press. But its highly unlikely, as if we just happened to have a Surjeet Singh in our stock?

The simple statement should have been Surjeet Singh's death sentence was commuted Life imprisonment by President Ishaq. The word Ishaq and Surjeet got messed up.

The larger question that keeps coming up with monotonous regularity is that is there a State of Pakistan ?
Really? That question never came up as far as my knowledge goes.

If so, who constitues it ? Is the Presidential Secretariate so stupid that they announced the wrong name ? How can we be sure even now that it isnt Surjeet Singh but yet another name ??

Hes a guy with a job... He may be stupid, he may have said Sarabjit instead of Surjeet and made a mistake.

There is no credibility ..either in a spoken word or an announcement made from the highest office of the state !!
Correcting a typo is no big deal.

Thats what raises the question .. who constitutes the state in Pakistan , the PA/ ISI or the GOP that operates from Islamabad ?

The wheels within wheels are evident.

This logic defeats me, correcting a typo is PA's job? Aiwai ki dramay baazi main time zayan na karo.

Really? That question never came up as far as my knowledge goes.

Your knowledege may not be comprehensive ..[/COLOR]

Hes a guy with a job... He may be stupid, he may have said Sarabjit instead of Surjeet and made a mistake.

[B]Good luck... less said the better[/B].
Correcting a typo is no big deal.

Typo ..at that level ?? Think of another one .

This logic defeats me, correcting a typo is PA's job? Aiwai ki dramay baazi main time zayan na karo.

One can wake up someone who is asleep. You cannot wake up some who pretends to be asleep.

One can wake up someone who is asleep. You cannot wake up some who pretends to be asleep.

Dude, I think you're just being pesky for the sake of being pesky. What more can I say? I can't travel back in time and stop him from saying the wrong word, what do you want to do with this incident? Kisi baray buzurg ne farmaya hai "bachay ki jaan lega kya?" Mistakes happen.

For gods sakes do you even hear the AMOUNT of drama you're creating on this and nothing can be done. We can't kill him, you can't kill him - nothing. Everyone involved is seeing it as an honest mistake.

If you don't think so, then so be it. Ek aur baray buzurg ne farmaya hai, "ukhaarlo jo ukhaar sakte ho"

whether some one likes it or not, releasing a TERRORIST wasn't a good idea at all.
Good Job by PAK-ARMY for pressurising President to take the words back. :tup:

Haters Gona Hate :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom