What's new

surgical strike .....what was expectations

They are not Pakistani observation positions. They are terror camps which are 5-6km inside Pak occupied Kashmir which are away and established temporarily at remote locations, far from actual guarded LC army camps. Not every part of LC is fenced on your side. It's only on Indian side it is fenced at most part.

The only reason this surgical strike was successful is because of Pakistani assessment that India will not send in men. When your CAD knows the ways to infiltrate and exfiltrate, you think Indians wouldn't be aware of such routes?
:lol::enjoy:What a bogus justifications you have @kalakaar heavily mined area, electrified barb wire fences all along LOC,and last think how can you able to cut the noise from your heli, i think you have a ancient vedic tech which can hide your heli's and your hanuman army from any dection @kalakaar :lol::enjoy:

Have any of the members here ever even been to a forward LOC post ? Indian or Pakistani?
I've been to Pakistani posts and from Pakistani posts with really really good height vantage I have seen how formidable Indian posts are too , I have witnessed night time patrolling on Pakistani side and seen it with my own eyes through NVD's on the Indian side, this border is more militarized than Koreas 66th parallel and possibly,
You just need to leave your homes and go, my ancestors happened to have lived in the region with some family even living ahead of Pakistani posts (between Indian and Pakistani posts , search bandala Azad Kashmir)
It simply can't happen
As for OBL raid, a lot of speculative that Kiyani was involved in it as the Americans forced Pakistan to let them do it themselves for their public's support , also even if we don't consider that, it was a raid with a stealth heli from Pakistani western border , we didn't really have many active Air defence regiments or radars ( which are now in place ) nor any aircraft Intrusion SOP since the Soviets left in 88,

This is the only reason why those launch pads are put at remote places, which is not to be identified by any. As even all deployed army is not aware of them except for your MI and ISI(CAD)
Just your (india) speculations wishfull thinking @kalakaar :p::enjoy:

:lol::enjoy:What a bogus justifications you have @kalakaar heavily mined area, electrified barb wire fences all along LOC,and last think how can you able to cut the noise from your heli, i think you have a ancient vedic tech which can hide your heli's and your hanuman army from any dection @kalakaar :lol::enjoy:

So you are trying to say that those freedom fighters (terrorists) cross LC on flying carpets imported from Baghdad ? :lol:

So you are trying to say that those freedom fighters (terrorists) cross LC on flying carpets imported from Baghdad ? :lol:
so you have loss of word for my question @kalakaar ,:rofl::enjoy: there are thousand of army men petroling LOC and don't know where those terrorist launch pad are what a bogus justification you have @kalakaar :enjoy:, No they are flying with ancient vedic Vienamas @kalakaar :p::enjoy:

I think these strikes are more for optics and just to convey the tit for tat kind of approach ....... I don’t think Indian want to achieve anything strategic from these strikes

Coincidentally we haven’t seen any major attack by freedom fighters after these strikes so it seems that the message reached where it was supposed to reach

well there has been told so many stories and faction but lets be honest here and shear what was expectations of surgical strikes .

i was expecting that IAF will use su-30mki or mk2 and at-least cross border or at least fire some standoff weapons on some military or civil locations across LOC

ANOTHER scenario was in my mind may be once again India will start standoff at borders and bring her forces on border . or fire some SRBMs or MLRSs on LOC which also never happen

none of this happen and the claim was commando style cross border attack which is almost impossible at LOC at big scale as its very hot border both sides never miss a second when they did not keep eye on LOC .
the claim of crossing LOC and attacking so called launching pad and killing hundreds of freedom fighters and pak army without lose of single life and come back home is look more like a joke if you just see as a honest person .TBH India dissipated us with these claims
Sab kuch ghus gaya jahan per Sun never shines after this watch it....

so you have loss of word for my question @kalakaar ,:rofl::enjoy: there are thousand of army men petroling LOC and don't know where those terrorist launch pad are what a bogus justification you have @kalakaar :enjoy:, No they are flying with ancient vedic Vienamas @kalakaar :p::enjoy:

My post was a counter question to you which you failed to understand and started unnecessary rants. There are infiltration happening from your side, how are they happening if everything is mined? Don't come up with some lose talks if you can't debate loser :tdown:

UAV onboard camera shot at night .
Which UAV Rustom I or II...probably unmanned Tejas :rofl:

My post was a counter question to you which you failed to understand and started unnecessary rants. There are infiltration happening from your side, how are they happening if everything is mined? Don't come up with some lose talks :tdown:
This is surgical strike....

This is surgical strike....

It's not a surgical strike. It's an evidence of cease fire violation by Pakistan or in other words cross LC raids by a sniper kill. Fix your terminology before coming on defence forums to embarrass your nation.:coffee:

UAV onboard camera shot at night .
bhai jan

what is pakistani in this video ? any pakistani identity ? Pakistani flags badges on dead solders number any evidence that is was azad kashmir first place?
and then what you say if these recorded in some military exercises in India ?
even cross border raids of shelling have better videos then these at least we can see Pakistani forces shelling on Indian posts really .

What the heck are launch pads? Do you think we have something like you guys show in your movies to launch people across the loc?

There is Indian occupied Kashmir and then Pakistan administered Kashmir with both sides able to see each other with naked eyes. There is no void in between LOC, entire thing is mined and heavily guarded. So if you had to destroy any so called launch pad then it must be in the knowledge of PA so sorry you doesn't make any sense at all.
Where do you think all those infiltrators are coming from? It is your side of the border and the entire world is aware of that. No matter how much you guard a border, there are always loopholes. I guess last year some Indian soldier crossed the border onto your side mistakenly and we've seen civilians ending on the other side of the borders and being handed-over to their respective countries. If your claims are true about the entire LoC being mined to the fullest, incidents like this wouldn't happen.

These terrorists need a perfect time to infiltrate and until then, they need to be at a close distance to the LoC to wait for the right opportunity which are termed as launch pads. Israelis are the best when it comes to border management but still couldn't stop Palestinians from sneaking in.

Back
Top Bottom