What's new

Surgeon assaulted after he objects to 'hate' speech against Muslims

For that to happen, u need to have a minority, and that too in a huge number.
exactly so in india it is happening on a much wider scale then pakistan coz of bigger number of minority, so its very stupid for both our countries to lecture each others on this matter.

if you are talking about samjhota express then you need to enlighten yourself with some facts it was a hindu major of your army who was blamed for.

i never said things are ideal for minorities in Pakistan but certainly they aren't ideal for minorities in India too, yet i see a lot of indians giving us lectures about rights of minorities lets accept the fact that neither pakistan nor india has ideal environment for minorities.

No it is more than ideal for Minorities in India. They enjoys special previllages and they are the one who ofthen attacks majority to inflict wronged on Majority. If they are successful in doing more damage to Majority, people come and advice brotherhood. If they emerge as the suffering party, people shout of fundamentalism. Our secular never remember Godhara train incident but shouts too much on after math.

Actually, we majority of India must learn a lesson from you Pakistanis regarding how to deal with our Minorities.

No it is more than ideal for Minorities in India. They enjoys special previllages and they are the one who ofthen attacks majority to inflict wronged on Majority. If they are successful in doing more damage to Majority, people come and advice brotherhood. If they emerge as the suffering party, people shout of fundamentalism. Our secular never remember Godhara train incident but shouts too much on after math.

Actually, we majority of India must learn a lesson from you Pakistanis regarding how to deal with our Minorities.

Really?? Can you come up with some examples to support your case where Minorities enjoy special privileges and poor you(majorities aka "Nationalists") are left in lurk....? Also please speak up about the ideal situation of minorities in India...

Lets hope he recovers fast... these stone age fundamentalists are a cancer to society.

Oohhh for God sake stop this idiocy, lets open a new thread where you post videos and links of abuse against minorities in Pakistan and I'll post videos and links of abuse againt minorities in India Trust me I can gives you links 10 times that of you would give me. So take this moronic thought of ideal condition for minorities in India out of your head.

here comes another lecturer of "Minority Rights" AND THAT TOO FROM INDIA.
to sum up everything and answer you in a single sentence let me ask you " would anyone in you "MAHA BHARAT" lasts a single day if he/she disrespects hindu Gods???

YES

Back
Top Bottom