What's new

Supreme Court Rejects Applications Regarding Prime Minister’s Disqualification!

I will accept the same form of evidence that was given to the Supreme Court. Nawaz Sharif stated that the Chief of Army Staff wanted to act as a mediator in the dispute, and stated that he hadn't invited General Raheel to play this role. Nawaz must have known who first proposed the idea of Raheel Sharif being mediator in a significant matter like this. Since we know from several other sources that the General thought he had been invited by Nawaz, we know Nawaz is lying here.

The case of the visit from the Chinese delegation is very different, because it is not at all clear that Imran knowingly said something false. He was just misled, it seems, the way many of us were. We can easily explain what he said without having to assume he lied.

Let me explain. A Chinese Foreign Office was asked about cancelling the trip of the Chinese President, and replied that since no trip had been arranged, there was no question of cancellation. That was the report which led myself and many others to think that there was no trip being planned. If Imran based himself on this report, as is quite likely, it is understandable that he claimed what he did, and this is not necessarily a case of deliberate falsehood. Later on, other reports from the Chinese suggested they had cancelled the trip,so there was some confusion in what the Chinese said. (This often happens with translations from another language and culture).

In the case of Nawaz, there is no plausible way to account for the evidence other than to say: Nawaz lied (deliberately said something false when he knew better).

In the case of Imran, we can plausibly explain what happened by saying that he was misled by one report (as many of us were). There is no proof here that Imran deliberately said something false when he knew better.

Proof against Nawaz; no proof against Imran.

How do you know he was misled? one can easily say that he was openly lying. Thats where the part about thinking before making accusations comes to play. He is the leader of the third largest party in terms of seats and second largest party in terms of votes and is in control of a major province of pakistan and he was misled just like that. Either he was lying or was blundering which either way shows his immaturity. Infact frankly i hope he was lying bcz a lying cunning politician is better than a blundering idiot who doesnt know what he is saying.

None of us were misled by that report. Infact many here knew about the visit coming and in lahore even preparations were happening with banners and all.

One can say that he was not misled at all and was pointing fingers as easily as you can say he was misled bcz he was busy with the dharna and had no time to focus on anything else.

If lying is the basis then every open statement of eradicating corruption from KPK is a lie as he failed to do that. hemade check points but his openly announced goals were unreal and you can say thatN also lied as they claimed unreal goals as well of removing lead shedding in 6 months.

Thus you ignore the lies and look beyond that.

Topic at hand.

On such a crucial juncture of the country the court would not have disqualified a PM when stability was the requirement.

How do you know he was misled? one can easily say that he was openly lying. Thats where the part about thinking before making accusations comes to play. He is the leader of the third largest party in terms of seats and second largest party in terms of votes and is in control of a major province of pakistan and he was misled just like that. Either he was lying or was blundering which either way shows his immaturity. Infact frankly i hope he was lying bcz a lying cunning politician is better than a blundering idiot who doesnt know what he is saying.

None of us were misled by that report. Infact many here knew about the visit coming and in lahore even preparations were happening with banners and all.

One can say that he was not misled at all and was pointing fingers as easily as you can say he was misled bcz he was busy with the dharna and had no time to focus on anything else.

If lying is the basis then every open statement of eradicating corruption from KPK is a lie as he failed to do that. hemade check points but his openly announced goals were unreal and you can say thatN also lied as they claimed unreal goals as well of removing lead shedding in 6 months.

Thus you ignore the lies and look beyond that.

Topic at hand.

On such a crucial juncture of the country the court would not have disqualified a PM when stability was the requirement.

You can't expect stability when the PM of the country is not trustworthy enough to speak the truth in Parliament! He will lead the country into an even bigger mess of instability! Understand this well!

It's not enough to say "one could just as easily claim Imran was lieing". People are innocent until they are shown to be guilty, in Islam. Let me explain my argument in two points.

(1) There are two plausible interpretations of what Imran said: he lied or he was misled. Hence we have no basis for claiming that he lied. Quite likely, he just believed what he read in the report I quoted, just like I and others did (the report was very clear that there was no visit to be cancelled).

(2) There is only one plausible interpretation of what Nawaz said: he lied!

That's the difference between the two cases. Nawaz has lost his status of sadiq/ameen, based on proof, and Imran has kept it, since there is no proof but only your guess that he lied.

P.S. You say you were not misled by that report; but since you are seemingly so tolerant of people lying, I no longer trust what you say. I personally do not consider you as sadiq/ameen, because someone who is so accepting of lies can't be trusted to speak the truth. The information I have shows me that Imran was quite likely just believing a well-known news report, which clearly stated that no visit was planned and hence there was none to be cancelled.

You can't expect stability when the PM of the country is not trustworthy enough to speak the truth in Parliament! He will lead the country into an even bigger mess of instability! Understand this well!

It's not enough to say "one could just as easily claim Imran was lieing". People are innocent until they are shown to be guilty, in Islam. Let me explain my argument in two points.

(1) There are two plausible interpretations of what Imran said: he lied or he was misled. Hence we have no basis for claiming that he lied. Quite likely, he just believed what he read in the report I quoted, just like I and others did (the report was very clear that there was no visit to be cancelled).

(2) There is only one plausible interpretation of what Nawaz said: he lied!

That's the difference between the two cases. Nawaz has lost his status of sadiq/ameen, based on proof, and Imran has kept it, since there is no proof but only your guess that he lied.

P.S. You say you were not misled by that report; but since you are seemingly so tolerant of people lying, I no longer trust what you say. I personally do not consider you as sadiq/ameen, because someone who is so accepting of lies can't be trusted to speak the truth. The information I have shows me that Imran was quite likely just believing a well-known news report, which clearly stated that no visit was planned and hence there was none to be cancelled.

Understand that his anarchy will lead this country towards more chaos. since when is creating chaos a solution to answering chaos. When he had the opportunity to solve the situation, he stuck towards meaningless and unrealistic demands of resignation when he could have asked for electoral reforms which would have really helped pakistan and its democratic future but all he saw was the prime ministry and his own power. He failed the day pakistan needed him the most.

Nawaz is a liar. I have said that when i said all politicians are and i believe that so is imran khan but the fact is i am actually grown up enough to realize that in politics its the most basic thing. I remember when many were shouting bringing his personal life and saying how he first said that he didnt have an illegitimate daughter which turned out to be false yet i claimed that had nothing to do with politics.

Did you know that a prime minister cannot have illegitimate children or non-marital relations bcz the prime minister must have belief in all the teachings of Islam and the prophet and he takes the OATH that claims that yet imran supporters want him to be prime minister. Do you know why? bcz such matters are trivial in front of the bigger picture. In my view the bigger picture is stability and movement of democracy of pakistan.

As for the last part. Thats extremely arrogant and personally disgusting to be soo generalizing and judgemental. This conversation ends here. DO NOT QUOTE ME AGAIN until you learn to take the opinion of others without generalizing and passing judgements. Extremely pathetic to be honest and offensive.

Understand that his anarchy will lead this country towards more chaos. since when is creating chaos a solution to answering chaos. When he had the opportunity to solve the situation, he stuck towards meaningless and unrealistic demands of resignation when he could have asked for electoral reforms which would have really helped pakistan and its democratic future but all he saw was the prime ministry and his own power. He failed the day pakistan needed him the most.

Nawaz is a liar. I have said that when i said all politicians are and i believe that so is imran khan but the fact is i am actually grown up enough to realize that in politics its the most basic thing. I remember when many were shouting bringing his personal life and saying how he first said that he didnt have an illegitimate daughter which turned out to be false yet i claimed that had nothing to do with politics.

Did you know that a prime minister cannot have illegitimate children or non-marital relations bcz the prime minister must have belief in all the teachings of Islam and the prophet and he takes the OATH that claims that yet imran supporters want him to be prime minister. Do you know why? bcz such matters are trivial in front of the bigger picture. In my view the bigger picture is stability and movement of democracy of pakistan.

As for the last part. Thats extremely arrogant and personally disgusting to be soo generalizing and judgemental. This conversation ends here. DO NOT QUOTE ME AGAIN until you learn to take the opinion of others without generalizing and passing judgements. Extremely pathetic to be honest and offensive.

YES! YES! LOOK AT THAT PASSION! :yay:IF ONLY YOU SHOWED THE SAME PASSION ABOUT THE HONOUR OF PAKISTAN AS YOU DO ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL SENSE OF HONOUR!!:yay:

Let's reflect a bit: why are you feeling so angry at me? Isn't it because I just told you "I don't trust what you say"? You can't stand the thought of being described in such terms, right? It's a truly disgusting description I've given you, isn't it? I mean the description of being "untrustworthy" is pretty demeaning and painful to hear about yourself, isn't it?

So why are you so happy when your country is ruled by untrustworthy people? Why can't you feel the same sense of anger when your Prime Minister is proved to be a liar?

You think this kind of man will bring you stability? The stability of endless criminality, despair, hopelessness, poverty, violation of people's rights: is that the stability you want?

I know I am being provocative. But I believe this helps me to make a point, to get something across to you. Please take the standards you have for yourself, when you could never stand to be called something as low and degrading as "untrustworthy", and apply the same standards to the politicians.

Don't say "All politicians are liars"! If that's true it's because we, the people, don't stand up against them for it. When we don't tolerate lying, more truthful people will become politicians!

We Have Zero Tolerance for Corruption, Electoral Rigging, Lying!!! :yay:

you are nuts, bani gala house is not on donated land, its the hospital.
NS visiting him when he fell, thats the unwritten law I am talking about, IK wont do even if NS dies.
It was a gift from his ex-wife. Bivi kay paison par bohat ayashi ki hay Khan sahib nay....

Back
Top Bottom