What's new

Supreme Court dismisses petitions seeking investigation into the Rafael deal

BTW watch the video its interesting...
it has findings of our ISI investigations into this family and about their external links. @Skull and Bones
that channel is crazy conspiracy machine!!

huur cheez yahoodi sazish khud hamari incompetence bhi yahoodi sazish banna du hai is boy nay!

just like yr court said ''Not correct for the Court to sit as an appellant authority and scrutinise all aspects''

This statement for any sincere indian person who truly is patriotic and loyal to his country should make u think abt the future of where yr country is heading towards ie a capitalist Oligarchy paradise.

Reliance Defense is a completely different subsidiary, and belongs to Anil Ambani, Mukesh Ambani has no public stake in it. And the relation between two brothers are far from cordial.
Anil is his bro. if i remember correctly...thats why i was talking abt Ambani family not abt individuals.
But that video specifically talks abt Mukesh and his power and approach......this should concern any loyal person to his country and should make him think if his country is becoming a capitalist Oligarch monarchy? Where jut like kings and queens through their power rule and r above everything and same way in capitalist Oligarchy, the Oligarchs rule through the power of their wealth and connections and hence become above the laws.

This is a modern way of monarchy or a modern form of it.

@newb3e kaka g nothing is as it seems, this is the first rule of statecraft/spycraft taught to spies all over the world. Think deep and critically!

Indian courts are biased. Major scam protected with no investigation now.

Congress got what they wanted.. If you cant kill the god, bleed him.. People will stop believing him.. The results of state polls reflected it..
Let congress have it,

the results which were supposed to be a landslide were close enough to have their balls in their mouth.

General elections are different ballgame,in rajasthan the congress slogan was "modi tujhse bair nhi rani teri khair nhi".

even they know what will happen in 2019.

Indian courts are biased. Major scam protected with no investigation now.
Rafeal deal is not scam. It is crony capitalism, favoritism nothing more that.

its not easy to investigate the World's 2nd richest man, the Ambani guy and anything or any deal related to him.

just like yr court said ''Not correct for the Court to sit as an appellant authority and scrutinise all aspects''
Your whole knowledge is wrong and have clear bias.
Offset partner is not Mukesh Ambani but Anil Ambani. Both are different groups. Is "lying/ providing incorrect facts" specific criteria of being promoted as senior member

The CAG report will be the final nail in RaGa's Rafale saga.

Not true.

Why would you do that?:pop:

When your economy sucks and you have to make a thread over everything under the sun and put a query '....thinking of buying..' for a thread, such threads are feel good threads.

Your whole knowledge is wrong and have clear bias.
Offset partner is not Mukesh Ambani but Anil Ambani. Both are different groups. Is "lying/ providing incorrect facts" specific criteria of being promoted as senior member
i know, and i have explained that later in my posts.

@GodToons ''Not correct for the Court to sit as an appellant authority and scrutinise all aspects''

This statement should concern u guys read post#17 where i explained my comments and this statement.

its not easy to investigate the World's 2nd richest man, the Ambani guy and anything or any deal related to him.

He is not party of this deal. His brother who leads the other reliance is the party..

Why would you do that?:pop:

When your economy sucks and you have to make a thread over everything under the sun and put a query '....thinking of buying..' for a thread, such threads are feel good threads.

I was helping out a fellow Indian see the light. Unless of course, he's also one of the misguided PDF souls with an identity crisis, then you have my heartfelt apologies.

Back
Top Bottom