What's new

Supreme court clears way for PTI,PAT to advance to red zone

WishLivePak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
SC rejects govt’s plea to restrain protesters from moving towards Red Zone – The Express Tribune

Says the gov't has to handle issue.

So first hurdle is gone. Now army and police stands.

Go Imran Go! Nation is with you! May God help you enter red zone! You've lost face in Pakistan and the Nation wishes you lose this face in front of international community, by taking such action which can result in deaths. You face sanctions, accounts freezed and banned from air travel, for you have used innocent Pakistanis as shields to satisfy your ego. Because of you, there will be deaths, thanks to civil disobedience. And you wholly deserve the consequences.

Dont get your expectations too high. Army isnt going to do anything at all. As per yesterday there are only 300 or so army personals deployed to safe guard embassies. Yes police stands however they have made it clear that they will not act unless a written order from the interior ministry. This is because every time somebody dies police gets blamed and while politicians back out.

So if SC has given verdict in favour of PTI, nobody is going to stop protesters from marching towards the red zone.

What will even happen ? go and sit in red zone. nothing will happen. nothing. After yesterday if IK do not take some serious resign actions, then this march is ended. All my PTI friends, relatives are back to their offices n homes. All are paying bills... what remain ?

What will even happen ? go and sit in red zone. nothing will happen. nothing. After yesterday if IK do not take some serious resign actions, then this march is ended. All my PTI friends, relatives are back to their offices n homes. All are paying bills... what remain ?
Imran will lose credibility in internation eyes. Other than pti losing, nothing else be lost and gov't will come out stronger.

Yar civil disobedience as it turns out was not meant for domestic audience. This much i can get from a different perspective. Lets wait and see and not call it a day.

PTI + PAT should oust Nawaz from his Office lets make example to others and also for IMRAN in near future if he dont deliver in year or so same fate for IK.

PTI + PAT should oust Nawaz from his Office lets make example to others and also for IMRAN in near future if he dont deliver in year or so same fate for IK.

for Nawaz it has been more than 30 years... not a year or so..

So, as I told you folks tonight is the action night, IMRAN will wait ?
Here we go!
our champion TUQ will be showing up the up most bravery, crossing the red thin line of blood of NOORA KING?
Juraat-o-bhadri = qadri , Qadri!
Change never comes , by talking it comes with action?

They didn't allow it, they just said we don't want to enter into this matter. Looks like everyone is running away from this matter. They want to do nothing and just want to show off we have more work to do then blocking stupid inqliab to enter Parliament.

Ps: I don't know what is even the issue, let PTI and PAT surround the parliament. Who care, it's just a parliament every country has one and .01% of population in every country do capture the parliament after one year it's completely normal thing. These PML-N Goon are gone made over some non issue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom