What's new

Support change in Iran. Support Maryam Rajavi!

LOL @atatwolf it backfired badly ehh? Next time do a bit more research before posting such jokes that result in people laughing at your intelligence :lol:

One thing ALL Iranians agree on wether they are atheists,nationalists,monarchists,communists,islamists etc is their hatred for MEK.
Keep repeating what you said before and hope we believe you :lol:. Of course 1 woman can't make a difference. She is just a voice that wants democracy in Iran. Maybe her political views are different than those other voices but that is beside the point. I actually listened to two of her speeches and she makes sense. I don't know her background and I'm not interested in her background. I judge what she says. Are you Mullah supporter?

Keep repeating what you said before and hope we believe you :lol:. Of course 1 woman can't make a difference. She is just a voice that wants democracy in Iran. Maybe her political views are different than those other voices but that is beside the point. I actually listened to two of her speeches and she makes sense. I don't know her background and I'm not interested in her background. I judge what she says. Are you Mullah supporter?
Let's just accept that you messed up with this one. If you want 'democracy' for Iran. There has been many similar threads before, but there is a reason you saw this reaction from Iranians. This woman is simply a terrorist responsible for thousands of civilian lives, a traitor who allied with Saddam Hussein to invade her own country (she is not Iranian anymore). Of course she has been barking since then and western countries give her the importance and the stage, but there is a reason that to eyes of almost all Iranians regardless of their political affiliation, she and her group are nothing but rats, terrorist rats.

Let's just accept that you messed up with this one. If you want 'democracy' for Iran. There has been many similar threads before, but there is a reason you saw this reaction from Iranians. This woman is simply a terrorist responsible for thousands of civilian lives, a traitor who allied with Saddam Hussein to invade her own country (she is not Iranian anymore). Of course she has been barking since then and western countries give her the importance and the stage, but there is a reason that to eyes of almost all Iranians regardless of their political affiliation, she and her group are nothing but rats, terrorist rats.
That is just total bull. It is well-known that most PDF Iranians are Mullah supporter and live in their own bubble but there is a reality outside your bubble. For example look at this Iranian:

Profile: Razmande Azady (@RazmandeAzady) | Twitter

He is Iranian, if you look up his twitter profile but supports her cause. You don't have to agree on everything with a person to share the same opinion in certain situations. Are you Mullah supporter?

That is just total bull. It is well-known that most PDF Iranians are Mullah supporter and live in their own bubble but there is a reality outside your bubble. For example look at this Iranian:

Profile: Razmande Azady (@RazmandeAzady) | Twitter[/URL]

He is Iranian, if you look up his twitter profile but supports her cause. You don't have to agree on everything with a person to share the same opinion in certain situations. Are you Mullah supporter?

A cult always has its members. Even Charles Manson cult had its supporters.

Lol. this is a waste of time.

Yeah sure that Twitter is Iranian, just like Iranians MeK gathered to demand a 'democracy' in Iran. Look at them, aren't they all Iranians? Don't you dare telling me that this terror cult paid them to be there, it can not be true at all.

Btw, this terror cult does have hundreds of members, so don't bring a random Twitter account to prove that Iranians support them.

It's like having a tweet from a Turkish national who supports PKK to claim that all Turks support PKK in Turkey. :lol:

412205_728.jpg

2612239_953.jpg

98335.jpg

Last edited:
Lol. this is a waste of time.

Yeah sure that Twitter is Iranian, just like Iranians MeK gathered to demand a 'democracy' in Iran. Look at them, aren't they all Iranians? Don't you dare telling me that this terror cult paid them to be there, it can not be true at all.

Btw, this terror cult does have hundreds of members, so don't bring a random Twitter account to prove that Iranians support them.

It's like having a tweet from a Turkish national who supports PKK to claim that all Turks support PKK in Turkey. :lol:

412205_728.jpg

2612239_953.jpg

98335.jpg
Those are nice tricks to divert the topic but have a look for yourself. There are more Iranians supporting her than you think because she is saying the truth. Calling people who want democracy in Iran a cult is like calling the Mullah are greenpeace/gay rights members :lol:. Not everybody who is against the Mullah is a "cult". They are just regular Iranians:

Narges Ghaffari (@Radioirava) | Twitter

The reality is it's a terrorist organization, it's up to you to stand with them or not. I don't think that @New @Abii are Mullah supporters you can go ask them .....

The reality is it's a terrorist organization, it's up to you to stand with them or not. I don't think that @New @Abii are Mullah supporters you can go ask them .....
Abi and New are pro-Mullah because they are staying silent in the face of the crimes the Mullah are committing by executing, raping and straggling people in prison and at the same time exporting the Mullah philosophy abroad. If you like it or not, majority of Iranians don't want that death cult of the Mullah to be spread to other countries because they know how they suffered from them themselves. A healthy humanbeing would want that death cult to be contained. Calling those people terrorists is like calling Hitler a hero and the Jews terrorists. It is messed up Mullah logic.

Last edited:
Abi and New are pro-Mullah because they are staying silent in the face of the crimes the Mullah are committing by executing, raping and straggling people in prison and at the same time exporting the Mullah philosophy abroad. If you like it or not, majority of Iranians don't want that death cult of the Mullah to be spread to other countries because they know how they suffered from them themselves. A healthy humanbeing would want that death cult to be contained. Calling those people terrorists is like calling Hitler a hero and the Jews terrorists. It is messed up Mullah logic.

enhanced-14992-1419018562-10.png

By the way is it your concern?

Those are nice tricks to divert the topic but have a look for yourself. There are more Iranians supporting her than you think because she is saying the truth. Calling people who want democracy in Iran a cult is like calling the Mullah are greenpeace/gay rights members :lol:. Not everybody who is against the Mullah is a "cult". They are just regular Iranians:

Narges Ghaffari (@Radioirava) | Twitter
Dude there are much better Iranian opposition group than MEK. Dont waste time with that useless communist marxist cult.

They should jam these nutters in the loony bin. I can't believe there are people who consider MEK to be legit.

Yes exactly, you are her. You said it all actually. lol
She looks like she's for human rights and freedom for Iranis.

Unlike the terrorist in your profile picture who was for continued war in the middle east and continued terrorism.

Thankfully he won't be doing anymore of that :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom