What's new

Superpowers missile : Brahmos

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Brahmose is a seriously troubled so good luck 2020 inducting brahmose and India will always and will be in a flase inlusions !

Just because you'r paranoid doesnt mean you' right. To put it strght, your missile failed, as always. You suck, we rule. Simple as that?

This is what happens when you run to russians for help. They first need to set their own missiles right, before providing help to 'incredible ind-oh-oh-yeah'

I just wanted an answer for my question. Just because you can't back up your statement it doesnt mean that I am wrong. It doesn;t add up.:toast_sign:

As far as that Russian failed missile test news that you posted, (Not related to this topic at all) so wha? Are you trying to say that Russian missiles are crap now? :blah:

the Brahmose is a seriously troubled so good luck 2020 inducting brahmose and India will always and will be in a flase inlusions !

For the love of God, this missile has only failed one out fo 21 tests. 95% success rate and they were testing new software and believe me India can fix software.

For the love of God, this missile has only failed one out fo 21 tests. 95% success rate and they were testing new software and believe me India can fix software.

first of stop the troll frankly you are the typical retard i would expect on the forums Brahmose is a fail if you want to admit it than fine otherwise leave it and live in your world of false inlusion the country with the most poor people and if you want i will post some facts i dont have time and rip you apart i've been to India in the starting of 2008 i've visited 4 different cities so you dont tell me nothing please.

EDIT - unlike you living in Canada

first of stop the troll frankly you are the typical retard i would expect on the forums Brahmose is a fail if you want to admit it than fine otherwise leave it and live in your world of false inlusion the country with the most poor people and if you want i will post some facts i dont have time and rip you apart i've been to India in the starting of 2008 i've visited 4 different cities so you dont tell me nothing please.

EDIT - unlike you living in Canada

1. First of all there is no need for personal attacks if you cant carry of good argument.
2. Stating that there are lot of poor people in India does not make Brahmos failure.
3. you have been to India 4 times, I have lived in India for 17 years. So you dont need to tell how many poor people are there.

4. I admit that India have lot of poor people but you have to recognize that India is mix of third and first world contry. There are lot more millionairs in India then some first world contries.

1. First of all there is no need for personal attacks if you cant carry of good argument.
2. Stating that there are lot of poor people in India does not make Brahmos failure.
3. you have been to India 4 times, I have lived in India for 17 years. So you dont need to tell how many poor people are there.

4. I admit that India have lot of poor people but you have to recognize that India is mix of third and first world contry. There are lot more millionairs in India then some first world contries.

a good argument of what ? Brahmose is a failure....so brave behind the keyboard and the comfort of your home.

a good argument of what ? Brahmose is a failure....so brave behind the keyboard and the comfort of your home.

So if someone doesn't agree with you, its a bad argument? I am trying to base my argument on the bases of facts and stistics. I can clearly see that you can't back up your statements and you are getting frustrated. It's ok I saw that coming based on your statement who were getting off topic and into personal atacks. :bunny:

You're probably new at this.

That's just how the way things work, lad. If there wasn't anyone keeping a check, All these tests would come out "Successful" for the world.

It is generally known here that DRDO is fond of its creations and everytime a test happens DRDO considers it a success(probably because most of the parameters are met) while the armed forces almost always ask for a 100% accurate product.

This has been the case.

Every time an army guy calls it a failure not DRDO personnel. And this has nothing to do with external pressure.

I

Every time an army guy calls it a failure not DRDO personnel. And this has nothing to do with external pressure.

DRDO is responsible for making weapons for the Army, Right? So it doesn't matter if they think it's a success when the "Concerned" party qualifies it as a failure.

I am not judging the missile dude!!!
You need not convince me...
I am just explining what happens in India.

well i have no idea why dont u indians accpt it that it wos a total fail attempt missin a target means that it has been totally failed it is so simple is that why r u then puttin the baseless argument this topic wos about a test failure of brahmose atleast be truthfull to urslf accpt ur failur and stop:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

I am not judging the missile dude!!!
You need not convince me...
I am just explining what happens in India.

Yes I know. By that definition, DRDO isn't meeting the military requirements.

Yes I know. By that definition, DRDO isn't meeting the military requirements.

Very true.
DRDO failed to meet all requirements of armed forces in several cases.
That is why army guys complain. You must remember some ppl here quoting some retired army general that Indian missile program failed.
The war of words between armed forces and DRDO goes on and on. They complain all specifications are not met. These comments are the favourites of many Pakistanis here.
Well the situation is somewhere in between and seeing the induction of many missiles I guess it is more on +ve side for India.
Anyway these cases cannot be clubbed for discussion. Because even if some programs fail some may be extremely good.

There is nothing I need to admit or lay down...
That is the way everywhere... only the system in India is more transparent.

If you want to take the missile for a dud, I have no problems. But I would call that underestimation.

Very true.
DRDO failed to meet all requirements of armed forces in several cases.
That is why army guys complain. You must remember some ppl here quoting some retired army general that Indian missile program failed.
The war of words between armed forces and DRDO goes on and on. They complain all specifications are not met. These comments are the favourites of many Pakistanis here.
Well the situation is somewhere in between and seeing the induction of many missiles I guess it is more on +ve side for India.
Anyway these cases cannot be clubbed for discussion. Because even if some programs fail some may be extremely good.

There is nothing I need to admit or lay down...
That is the way everywhere... only the system in India is more transparent.

If you want to take the missile for a dud, I have no problems. But I would call that underestimation.

Of course! One cannot say that "Everything" Coming out of DRDO is a failure. I'm sure there must be a lot of projects that would've been successful for both DRDO and the Army in various sectors. But in case of Ballistic missiles, it's only fair that most of us are taking shots at them simply because of their history of negative performances. That's all.

Anyway best of luck with the future projects! If you guys need any help, we're right here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom