What's new

Superpower by 2020 countdown

Hmm maybe priyanka chopra,celina jaitley,preity zinta,illeane d'cruz,padma lakshmi can answer that. :P

Ugh that’s a pretty stupid line of reasoning you’ve got there.
All of these actors are good looking or at the very least photogenic...that’s the basic premise of being in entertainment and on screen.
Do you think Hollywood or even your lollywood chooses unattractive people to be on screen? If not, then why is Bollywood the exception or on trial here?

Secondly, there are tons of dark skinned actors and actresses in Bollywood. Why single only the fair skinned ones out?
Why not point out the Kajols, Rani Mukherjees, Deepika Padukones, Nandita Das, Shabana Azmi, Smita Patil that are legends in the film industry as well?
I suppose confirmation bias is a real thing too..

Ugh that’s a pretty stupid line of reasoning you’ve got there.
All of these actors are good looking or at the very least photogenic...that’s the basic premise of being in entertainment and on screen.
Do you think Hollywood or even your lollywood chooses unattractive people to be on screen? If not, then why is Bollywood the exception or on trial here?

Secondly, there are tons of dark skinned actors and actresses in Bollywood. Why single only the fair skinned ones out?
Why not point out the Kajols, Rani Mukherjees, Deepika Padukones, Nandita Das, Shabana Azmi, Smita Patil that are legends in the film industry as well?
I suppose confirmation bias is a real thing too..
Those actresses you named use excessive make up to look white.

Those actresses you named use excessive make up to look white.

Haha what?!
But your whole premise was that Indians will pick a white talentless actress over a dark talented one.
I just gave you examples of dark actresses that are superstars in Indian cinema.
So what exactly is your point then? How are these actresses so popular if Indians only look up to white skin.
And no, none of these actresses look white on screen. Please get your eyes checked. They’re dark skinned on the screen.

See your own quote below.
.I believe the obsession started when the british came and brain washed them pretty good into believing white skin is superior.They still believe it and will pick a zero talent suwar ki chamri actor,actress over a dark talented one for bollywood. This video illustrates the indian mentality "you have to put someone down to look good" however that isn't entirely true at all.

Haha what?!
But your whole premise was that Indians will pick a white talentless actress over a dark talented one.
I just gave you examples of dark actresses that are superstars in Indian cinema.
So what exactly is your point then? How are these actresses so popular if Indians only look up to white skin.
And no, none of these actresses look white on screen. Please get your eyes checked. They’re dark skinned on the screen.

See your own quote below.
Yes they will and katrina kaif is one of them. 0 talent but white

They examples of actresses you gave have to bleach their skin to look more representable to the audience.
make-up-1.jpg

8-shocking-bollywood-actress-without-makeup-kajol-7-30116-kajol.jpg

fa66147ccb6d92009b79e1c52944469808eea871_hq.jpg

Yes they will and katrina kaif is one of them. 0 talent but white

They examples of actresses you gave have to bleach their skin to look more representable to the audience.
make-up-1.jpg

8-shocking-bollywood-actress-without-makeup-kajol-7-30116-kajol.jpg

fa66147ccb6d92009b79e1c52944469808eea871_hq.jpg
They all ugly but the middle one is the ugliest.

Today is Friday, April 26, 2019. Only 250 days left in Wednesday, January 01, 2020

W&P Time-Keeper

Back
Top Bottom