What's new

Supermodel Ayyan sent to Adiala jail for 'smuggling' $500,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty... south-asian looking.
more... :D

-2-28-.gif

True nothing impressive so far, if he can post more, then perhaps we can change our opinion. :drag:

absolutely... iran has lot to offer, and for any non-irani to judge, @SOHEIL has to present a wider selection... i am sure, like me you too want to learn about irani culture, yes?? :agree:

absolutely... iran has lot to offer, and for any non-irani to judge, @SOHEIL has to present a wider selection... i am sure, like me you too want to learn about irani culture, yes?? :agree:

Yes, although I have met many Iranians, brief encounters though. I'd still like to know more about their culture :bounce:

Iranian women are just fine ...

View attachment 203635

i said ayyan is not a super model ...

This look fake with obvious nose job. I think this kind of nose job does not suite Irani girls, their iranid features are to robust for extreme nose jobs to look natural.

Just imagine tharki PULCCE salivating at the prospect of having her in Jail !!!

Female prison guards... we have seperate jails for women and children.

Anyways... thats what you get for money laundering..

According to Dr Shahid Masood she has smuggled billions of dollars and not only ayyan other 20 to 25 models are also involved.

10985570_10155323793445442_543783791292930819_n.jpg

RAWALPINDI: Pakistani supermodel Ayyan Ali's father, Raja Hafeez, claimed that the family has not yet been permitted to meet her.

Malik Mushtaq, superintendent at Adiala Jail, has confirmed this statement, saying that the customs team investigating Ayyan is not allowing her to meet anyone until they are able to secure a statement from her.

Although Ayyan is a category B 'VIP' inmate at Adiala jail, she is being denied the privilege of meeting her family. VIP detainees at Adiala are allowed to meet their relatives and lawyers.

The superintendent claimed the model is being treated like a regular detainee ─ following a 'normal' routine and eating the same food ─ but sources say she is being given special treatment and provided with food from outside the jail.

Read more: A room with a charpoy — Ayyan's days in Adiala jail

This report comes amid concerns that the model has been issuing contradictory statements to investigation agencies, which has resulted in the summoning of her travel history and phone records. However, the mobile phones recovered from Ayyan were blocked after she was taken into custody and her phone data and records have been inaccessible so far.

The property agent she sold her property to Khalid Malik through is also being tracked down for investigation, while the bank she withdrew the laundered money from will also be investigated.

Also read: Team formed to question model Ayyan

The Customs Investigation and Prosecution Branch headed by Inspector Saleem is expected to send a three-member team to Adiala jail to question the supermodel and record her statements.

The Chief Collector North will send a two page report to the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR). The briefing will contain details about her trips abroad, the money recovered from her and her conduct.

Despite earning over $1,000,000 from the sales of her previous album, the supermodel has not filed a single tax return or paid tax to the government of Pakistan, authorities said. It is likely that she will be prosecuted for tax evasion.

Raja Hafeez, Ayyan's father is said to have submitted a petition to customs officials today asking for permission to meet his daughter.

According to Dr Shahid Masood she has smuggled billions of dollars and not only ayyan other 20 to 25 models are also involved.

Using celeb status to launder money...

P.S: Dr Masood is not reliable...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom