What's new

Suicide or Murder: Prime Minister's Corruption Case Officer Found Dead.

Grindel

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BREAKING NEWS:

Rental power case inspecotor Kamran Faisal found dead. Police said it's might be case of suicide :eek:

sources: Geo News

Aur zardari ****** say panga loo.

very sad and shocking, this nation itself calls for marshal law, until these thugs are removed, democracy cannot be tuned

Aur zardari ****** say panga loo.

very sad and shocking, this nation itself calls for marshal law, until these thugs are removed, democracy cannot be tuned

554470_4434829548671_902240105_n.jpg

May be threaten to hurt his family unless he commit suicide.

Ya Allah please send your strict and most harsh azaab on people who are responsible for the death of innocents in Pakistan. If it is Zardari, Rehman Malik or who ever, so be it! Say Ameen to most painfull death for them and I thought I was I was a sinner! Nevermind! Astaghfurullah!

he has requested many times for his tfr....
he don want to investigate more in this case
RIP Jawan

BREAKING NEWS:

Rental power case inspecotor Kamran Faisal found dead. Police said it's might be case of suicide :eek:

sources: Geo News

I am 100 percent sure that he is murdered because he was investigating rental fraud case!I am 100 sure that this is brutal murder and murderers showed their murder like suscide case...damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry:

Ya Allah please send your strict and most harsh azaab on people who are responsible for the death of innocents in Pakistan. If it is Zardari, Rehman Malik or who ever, so be it! Say Ameen to most painfull death for them and I thought I was I was a sinner! Nevermind! Astaghfurullah!

he is raja pervaiz ashraf...that thirdclass rental power fraud!that thief....Allah's wrath will fall upon him!Inshallah he will pay gfor his God damn sins...Inshallah he will pay this time...last investigation officer on rental fraud case Kamran Faisal was also murdered!They cannot runaway from death anymore!

What on earth is this? are we living in banana republic, hell with these people man, SC need to pick up this issue during the hearing...........Am willing to stand up for it if there is public protest....... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

RPP investigating officer found dead
DAWN.COM | 3 hours ago 0

NAB Chairman Admiral (retd) Fasih Bokhari. — Photo by AFP/File

ISLAMABAD: An officer involved in the investigation of the Rental Power Projects (RPP) case was found dead at the federal lodges number 2 in Islamabad, DawnNews reported.

Kamran Faisal who held the position of assistant director in the NAB allegedly committed suicide.

Faisal’s body was found hanging from a ceiling fan, police said, whereas sources told DawnNews that he was reportedly under extreme pressure during his investigation of the RPP case.

Police added that Faisal’s body had been taken to investigate the cause of death.

Inspector General Islamabad Police said Faisal’s death appeared to be a suicide.

Faisal was among two officials who had been suspended for recommending to Director General of NAB Rawalpindi Col (retd) Subeh Sadiq that he should submit references against the accused in the two RPP cases to the NAB’s head office, a bureau official had told the Supreme Court last week.

Sadiq, who had heeded the advice of the investigating officers, was also suspended, the official had said.

RPP case

The Supreme Court has been hearing a case over the implementation of its March 2012 ruling on rental power projects in which it had held the RPP contracts non-transparent and had ordered that these be rescinded.

During a hearing of the implementation case earlier this week, the court had directed the authorities to arrest Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf and 15 others accused in the case.

Prime Minister Ashraf has been accused of receiving kickbacks and commission in the RPP case as minister for water and power.

In the case, nine RPPs firms were accused of receiving more than Rs22 billion as a mobilisation advance from the government to commission the projects but most of them did not set up their plants and a few of them installed them but with inordinate delay.

Kamran Faisal's Father demanded Judiciary to probe into the matter, according to him Kamran was strong person and no way he would have given into the pressure,He was not the kind of person who would kill himself, it was murder. He refused to let police do the post mortem

Back
Top Bottom