What's new

Suicide jacket/bomber killed.

Jango

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A person in Quetta, while being checked in a naka, tried to run away, and police fired at him, and recovered a suicide jacket from the dead man, weighing 12 kg.

Well done Quetta police.

A person in Quetta, while being checked in a naka, tried to run away, and police fired at him, and recovered a suicide jacket from the dead man, weighing 12 kg.

Well done Quetta police.

Maybe he had seconds thoughts of detonating?

Maybe he had seconds thoughts of detonating?

exactly my thoughts.

Or did he not have it activated or something. When he tried to run away, police suspected it, and fired at him, and recovered the jacket.

Must have been planning something big.

The 'Transporters' don't have their jackets armed, I'm guessing this was the case.

I heard at another location there was another suicide bomber who managed to detonate his jacket.

Awsome news GOD saved more people from dieing .... let the bastard burn in hell where he belongs .

There has to be more that is done. the suicide bomber has to be stopped before he wears the jacket and steps out of his house.

There is no ban on amonium nitrate and other bomb making material and fertilizer is often being used to make bombs. We need to make extensive efforts to stop suicide bombings and killings in our country.

There has to be more that is done. the suicide bomber has to be stopped before he wears the jacket and steps out of his house.

There is no ban on amonium nitrate and other bomb making material and fertilizer is often being used to make bombs. We need to make extensive efforts to stop suicide bombings and killings in our country.

How can you ban fertilizer? Pakistan is an agricultural country! Not possibruuuuu

Good work Quetta Police. But need to be more careful, it would be a bad news if that rat had choosen the other way of dying. Security Authorities must take diff strategy to fight these scums.

Fertilizers cannot be used in suicide jackets, these jackets use military explosives.

The 'Transporters' don't have their jackets armed, I'm guessing this was the case.

That is the problem. We got a bit lucky that this might have been the transporter or third party.

But when a Suicide bomber gets out of his house, you simply cannot stop him, 99% chance is that he will kill somebody. Need to kill them from the roots .

Good riddance to the , had he been apprehended, it could have led to the other scum bags as well.

But the Bomb disposal squad member said that the jacket was diffused.

My favourite still is crotch bomber.Poor man,tried to blow up people but ended up with his nether regions burned.

A fate worst than death.

Back
Top Bottom