What's new

Suggestions and Feedback Round 2

:angry: what you have done to the forum the front page, main page :frown: it is wiered

Look bad and above all unprofessional. Please bring back old main outlook of main page and also of fourms main page.

Whats wrong with you people? :woot:

It is faaaaar bettttter than the old one, more pro more slick ;)

Look, no matter what the final decision, i think the site deserves the following:

1) All cameo based on Pakistani colors, of these use the more lively, vivid but not bright or dull ones.

2) It would be awesome if individual sections, for example India Defence has its own Individual Section cameo based on the Indian Flag.

3) Incorporate more and more Flash graphics and icons

4) The Ad on the main page should not reduce/obscure the Title Banner of the site

5) Flags, flags and more 3d waving flags banners or backgrounds would be nice.

6) Update all smilies & please incorporate National Flag smilies for Bangladesh, Turkey, India, Ukraine, Russia and others.

7) Asking this would be too much, but if possible, the Whole Forum layout engine should be changed to one of the latest forum engines such as those made by simple machines.

8) Banned members should not be Perma Banned except for Spam Bots, and those who are banned should have a log/archive thread stating the reason, the duration of their Ban and their re activation.

9) No Gray background, Nope. Neither White. Gray is boring and depressing whereas White is not eco friendly, and believe me not good for the eyes

10) Make the ability to start new threads be set at 30 posts or more.

11) More Mods, since most of the times, material is posted, quite offensive but due to the few Mods out there, it stays un checked for a looooong time.

12) Hi Tech Polls, adding advanced Poll conducting options would be Awesome, like, being able to control who votes, from which country, and putting all that data out scientifically so that these polls are worth some hard facts. This can be pretty handy in developing and important issues.

PS: I hope the suggestions were meant to be related to all things defence Pk and not just the visual/ graphic part because I have blabbered much more :partay:

All in all Webby, you have done a great job, keep up the outstanding work
:tup: :cheers:

Last edited:
Nice that you're using Wordpress as the front-end. I'd suggest that you integrate the WP userbase with that of vBulletin here. It'll allow your users here to comment on articles posted at the front-end, without going through another login process.

I've already done it with my website, let me know if you need help of any sort with it [integrating forum login at the front-end, WP-vB bridge etc], that's if you want to do it. =)

Whats wrong with you people? :woot:

It is faaaaar bettttter than the old one, more pro more slick ;)

Look, no matter what the final decision, i think the site deserves the following:

1) All cameo based on Pakistani colors, of these use the more lively, vivid but not bright or dull ones.

2) It would be awesome if individual sections, for example India Defence has its own Individual Section cameo based on the Indian Flag.

3) Incorporate more and more Flash graphics and icons

4) The Ad on the main page should not reduce/obscure the Title Banner of the site

5) Flags, flags and more 3d waving flags banners or backgrounds would be nice.

6) Update all smilies & please incorporate National Flag smilies for Bangladesh, Turkey, India, Ukraine, Russia and others.

7) Asking this would be too much, but if possible, the Whole Forum layout engine should be changed to one of the latest forum engines such as those made by simple machines.

8) Banned members should not be Perma Banned except for Spam Bots, and those who are banned should have a log/archive thread stating the reason, the duration of their Ban and their re activation.

9) No Gray background, Nope. Neither White. Gray is boring and depressing whereas White is not eco friendly, and believe me not good for the eyes

10) Make the ability to start new threads be set at 30 posts or more.

11) More Mods, since most of the times, material is posted, quite offensive but due to the few Mods out there, it stays un checked for a looooong time.

12) Hi Tech Polls, adding advanced Poll conducting options would be Awesome, like, being able to control who votes, from which country, and putting all that data out scientifically so that these polls are worth some hard facts. This can be pretty handy in developing and important issues.

PS: I hope the suggestions were meant to be related to all things defence Pk and not just the visual/ graphic part because I have blabbered much more :partay:

All in all Webby, you have done a great job, keep up the outstanding work
:tup: :cheers:

I 100% agree to you and second all your suggestions brother...:tup:

i'd like to add one suggestion and that also as an extention to one of your suggestions, a seperate tag for "FLAGS" should be introduced which should not only contain the flags of all the countries in the world but it may also contain flags of some famous freedom/rebel movements in action.

Furthermore, the counter should be designed not only to mention the participants and members from a country but it may also represent the proxies from the continents in a particular day as well as an overall(total) figure.

You should send a message to Stealth and tell him to hurry up. He is not listening. :D

The header rocks man!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
bannermag.jpg

:pakistan:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom