What's new

Sufi Mohammed is going against the so called peace agreement

Maulana Aziz urges to enforce Nizam-e-Adl in whole country
Updated at: 0431 PST, Friday, April 17, 2009
ISLAMABAD: Former khateeb of Lal Masjid Maulana Abdul Aziz while addressing in the Lal Masjid after being released said that the Nizam-e-Adl has been approved by the Parliament of Pakistan and thus it should be enforced all over the country.

Maulana Abdul Aziz said that Pakistan came into existence in the name of Islam but due to non-implementation of the Islamic sections and law and justice a tension is spreading in religious circles.

He said that he would continue keeping high the flags of education and training and improvement of society in a peaceful manner.

Maulana Abdul Aziz said he has let the matter of victims of Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsa on Allah who is the best judge.

Maulana Aziz urges to enforce Nizam-e-Adl in whole country - GEO.tv

ppl in swat, peshawar and other parts of NWFP have been distributing sweets since shariah got implemented. so one this clear that ppl did want that to happen.
now these swat talibans will not give up their arms. and only after taking locals into confidence gov should take some action against them or atleast force sufi to hold his part of the deal.
i am also not sure if army was serious in fighting these ppl. if some of u guys remember 'Pashtun', he said that army and these talibans have been sittin rit opposite to each other but army doesnt do anything and say that they havent got orders.

ppl in swat, peshawar and other parts of NWFP have been distributing sweets since shariah got implemented. so one this clear that ppl did want that to happen.
now these swat talibans will not give up their arms. and only after taking locals into confidence gov should take some action against them or atleast force sufi to hold his part of the deal.
i am also not sure if army was serious in fighting these ppl. if some of u guys remember 'Pashtun', he said that army and these talibans have been sittin rit opposite to each other but army doesnt do anything and say that they havent got orders.

Do you mean that they don't have orders to capture the Taliban like Muhsud??

I am sure if he is caught he will be jailed for whatever his crime may be.

Do you mean that they don't have orders to capture the Taliban like Muhsud??

I am sure if he is caught he will be jailed for whatever his crime may be.

wat he said wat that army is sittin rit infront of taliban and both can see each other. then y is the army not targetin taliban and givin an excuse of no orders yet? accordin to him army had destroyed all the crop (atleast on his fields) so that no one could hide. on one side of the field he has got army and on the other side taliban. his talk really put me in doubt of how serious was army to carry out operation swat.
also a week back someone posted a news article on this forum which talked about an army officer offerin prayers behind fazlullah.

wat he said wat that army is sittin rit infront of taliban and both can see each other. then y is the army not targetin taliban and givin an excuse of no orders yet? accordin to him army had destroyed all the crop (atleast on his fields) so that no one could hide. on one side of the field he has got army and on the other side taliban. his talk really put me in doubt of how serious was army to carry out operation swat.
also a week back someone posted a news article on this forum which talked about an army officer offerin prayers behind fazlullah.

Well then I guess the time has come for us to seal our border and decide amongst ourselves as to what we really need but if honsetly we will lose officers because of lack of will we shouldn't fight it because this can only further the divide however maybe because of the peace deal the Taliban have stoped fighting the PA.

Well then I guess the time has come for us to seal our border and decide amongst ourselves as to what we really need but if honsetly we will lose officers because of lack of will we shouldn't fight it because this can only further the divide however maybe because of the peace deal the Taliban have stoped fighting the PA.

exactly... if we dont wanna fight we should simply stop fighting. here is another example... comin from todays paper

A game played

Sunday, April 19, 2009
I have been spending many a troubled day after watching the bone-chilling footage of a 17-year-old girl from Swat being flogged by fanatics for walking out of her house with her father-in-law. Being a resident of Swat, I have myself experienced that our military establishment is playing a double game in this "war on terror". I say this because how else does one explain that two divisions of the army posted in Swat could not tackle a few thousand Taliban? There are many residents of Swat who think that this is all a game to blackmail the west into thinking that the Taliban threat is huge in Pakistan. Or perhaps, these militants will be transferred to Afghanistan when the Americans leave -- thus lending fruition to the military establishment's cherished dream of strategic depth vis-a-vis Afghanistan.

Also I ask myself that why nothing was done for years to stop the FM radio broadcasts in Swat. How, despite there being a night-time curfew, militants in Swat were able to move freely during its enforcement? How were schools blown during such nights -- and in many instances close to security checkposts?

My beautiful Swat can never be the same with so much blood, horror and injustice on its soil. It has lost its purity and innocence totally. Having established a foothold in Buner district, the Taliban are just 100 kilometres away from Islamabad. The Swat deal, agreed to by our powerless democratic setup, is a result of the inaction from the military establishment against militants. The democratic government had to surrender, what else could it do?

Elhaan Khan

Mingora

A game played

most of the ppl in swat have been sayin the samething since last few yrs. i met a policman in islamabad. he (also from swat) said that exact samething that army is only doin it to please/blackmail (wateva u wanna call it) US.

there might be some strategic reason in doin this which we cant see but atleast its not fair with the ppl of that region

Do you think the PA want to finish our sovereignty and put us through this mess people in Pakistan led Taliban are confused who is supporting who??

On top of that the governement is now doing everything anyone is telling them Taliban or lawyers this helplessness can lose us our nation

Do you think the PA want to finish our sovereignty and put us through this mess people in Pakistan led Taliban are confused who is supporting who??

On top of that the governement is now doing everything anyone is telling them Taliban or lawyers this helplessness can lose us our nation

im sure about one thing that PA would never want to compromise our soverignity. i guess they have got their own strategy which they are workin on. and they are neither keepin the US nor GoP in their loop which is y today most of us are quite confused as to which side of the line is PA standing. now all we can do is to sit here, read different news articles and then make some wild guesses..
FC defeated hardcore talibans in bajur but army failed to harm fazlullah ppl in swat:undecided: i mean its quite not possible. if FC can do it then y not army?

this is wat the taliban guy from fata is sayin
“Finally, with the help of our sources in the Pakistani and Afghan intelligence agencies, we detained two Afghan tribesmen, who after five days of interrogation, confessed to spying for US forces in Afghanistan. They revealed other names and then we knew there were entire networks of spies operating in our areas,” he said. A government official said the Taliban had recently executed more than 100 alleged spies in North Waziristan.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

now this makes it look as if ISI and taliban are working together to atleast get rid of US intelligence network in fata. but this is just one small piece of the puzzle. there must be thousand more faces of wats goin on

i may find this double game quite interestin coz taliban are still to reach isb, where all my family is but its just not fair with ppl of swat, buner or fata

Last edited:
They are under the control of GoP and if they don't include them or America it can get us into a bigger mess. And then US will now care about Niza-e-Adl or otherwise.

They are under the control of GoP and if they don't include them or America it can get us into a bigger mess. And then US will now care about Niza-e-Adl or otherwise.

u might be right.. i think our military establishment doesnt really trust GoP when it comes to matter of national security which directly involves ISI or army etc. they might be rit to some extent. lets say ISI is keepin contacts with taliban leader for strategic reasons. now when they ll tell this to GoP, wat makes u think sources within GoP will not update US on this matter?? also its quite possible that GoP comes under US pressure and starts pressurising ISI to cut those contacts or something lik that. if we go by the book then army is to report to GoP. But when our leaders are appointed by america then followin book everytime might lead u in more trouble.. anyways these are all guesses and none of them might actually be true except one thing which is that rit now many pakistanis are confused as to wat exactly is goin on

This whole lack of trust isn't even safe I hope it doesn't even exist and if it does then it will be terrible for us an existence of contacts for Mehsud isn't even possible he is pure evil and happy to accept it.

Back
Top Bottom