What's new

Submariner Blows the Whistle on Trident Nuclear Submarine

Dont believe all of it to be honest, he sounds like a bit of a conspiracy nut, not to mention hes rocking a 4 year old mobile phone.

PDF is the new WikiLeaks.

No wonder we have had systematic attacks against our infrastructure.

One PDF account for able seaman William McNeilly

:pakistan:

This is the fault with certain Indians.
Its a case of believe it or not!!!
One, I'm not here to win any argueMent. I told you the truth, and you can choose to ignore it but time will prove one of us wrong...and I hope its me.
Two, AK Antony and his party might be responsible for some of the mishaps but blaiming 'em for everything thats wrong within our forces would be vacuous.
Three, why did I compare UK's navy with Indian Navy?
Because i'm an Indian and it is narural.

Confidence in your defence forces is good but dont forget that extra confidence blurs risks.

Its a case of believe it or not!!!
One, I'm not here to win any argueMent. I told you the truth, and you can choose to ignore it but time will prove one of us wrong...and I hope its me.

there are problems, i don't deny it. But then there seem to be problems in every Navy.

Two, AK Antony and his party might be responsible for some of the mishaps but blaiming 'em for everything thats wrong within our forces would be vacuous.

He was responsible for the 18 deaths, thats the truth. If the machine and the equipments were kept upto date and spares purchased the accidents could have been reduced to a fraction of what it is. Considering the size of our Navy and how much it operates. Human error is inevitable.

Confidence in your defense forces is good but dont forget that extra confidence blurs risks.

NO ....what pisses me off is the "India is also worse" mentality people have. You can't discuss anything these days without some moralistic crap like that completely deviating from the said topic. As i said Excessive self criticism to the point of being ridicules is just sad.

NO ....what pisses me off is the "India is also worse" mentality people have. You can't discuss anything these days without some moralistic crap like that completely deviating from the said topic. As i said Excessive self criticism to the point of being ridicules is just sad.
Its takes an iota of cogitation to look at a members post history to comprehend what he/she said and not misconstrue it as self flagellation. isnt it?

Ciao!

Its takes an iota of cogitation to look at a members post history to comprehend what he/she said and not misconstrue it as self flagellation. isnt it?

Ciao!

am not talking about a specific member, am talking generally there is always some one who pops up saying that trying to drag once own country down as well.

Back
Top Bottom