What's new

Su-35S overtakes F-22 in terms of ‘intellect’

well brother its an open secret that BJP govts/politicians are hounded by congress sponsered CBI & Media ever since UPA came to power ever wondered they are not able to pinpoint or even drag one BJP/NDA politicians in any corruption scandal even in last 10 years while the corruption scandals of UPA keep coming up on weekli basis even by the parts of the Govt like CAG :azn:

please dont mind but what was your orignal name on PDF before you changed it to your current one?

Hounded for what every one knows there has been corruption in NDA time too in defence deal by George Fernandez and jaya jaitley, i am not saying there is no misgovernance regarding corruption in UPA but to say the equipment were chosen for bribe only is too much to say and hard to believe

lol since independence India is using 2nd best and the best during NDA rule of 6 years is a joke and height of hypocrisy that's why NDA never cam back again because public now a days recognize lies

[Bregs];4850858 said:
Hounded for what every one knows there has been corruption in NDA time too in defence deal by George Fernandez and jaya jaitley, i am not saying there is no misgovernance regarding corruption in UPA but to say the equipment were chosen for bribe only is too much to say and hard to believe

lol since independence India is using 2nd best an the best during NDA rule of 6 years is a joke and height of hypocrisy that's why NDA never cam back again because public now a days recognize lies

he he he bhai kya baat hai saanch ko aanch kya aur do aur do paanch kya:azn:

why is congress led UPA shying away to expose degovernence and curroption of BJP led NDA whne it ahd power for 10 years to do so :azn:

any way apane apna purana naam nahi bataya

he he he bhai kya baat hai saanch ko aanch kya aur do aur do paanch kya:azn:

why is congress led UPA shying away to expose degovernence and curroption of BJP led NDA whne it ahd power for 10 years to do so :azn:

any way apane apna purana naam nahi bataya

i told you the truth which you will believe after may 2014,

my name has been same since i joined PDF here

Good ads
The Russians again beat Americans on paper

Right, supposedly because they were able to see more. The Russians claim that their aircraft is better.
The F-22 may see "only" 300km(unknown if that is the limit) but the 400km range is practically useless when the F-22 is going to be sitting 25km away from the Su-35 and the Flanker would be looking at a blank scope before he get hit by a missile and blown to smithereens. @gambit

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, supposedly because they were able to see more. The Russians claim that their aircraft is better.
The F-22 may see "only" 300km(unknown if that is the limit) but the 400km range is practically useless when the F-22 is going to be sitting 25km away from the Su-35 and the Flanker would be looking at a blank scope before he get hit by a missile and blown to smithereens. @gambit

do you really beleave in that i guess russians are way too smart even SU 35S has ASEA Radar that too multi band + OLS and Passive sensors like spectra whch combined are very much capable of detecting &tracking the F22 before it con fire its missiles on SU 35 dont worry americans have a habit of degrading and making fun of there powerfull enemies/opponents which they cant control

Last edited by a moderator:
There are no members in congress, just slaves of royal dynasty. They are called pappus.
[MENTION=148509][Bregs][/MENTION] After Mulayam, even Mayawati DA case is getting closed by CBI. So two most corrupt and polluted politicians are getting freed by hamara congress. :lol:

Mulla Nitish Khan is also in list, For keeping him name out of fodder scam, he traded with devil... All Hail Slaves..

Mulla Nitish Khan is also in list, For keeping him name out of fodder scam, he traded with devil... All Hail Slaves..

abnd dont forget what sonia and comapny did to jagan mohan and madhu khora as soon as they started looking dangerous and easli using and throwing likes of DMK, Lallu & paswan as soon as they lost power

do you really beleave in that i guess russians are way too smart even SU 35S has ASEA Radar that too multi band + OLS and Passive sensors like spectra whch combined are very much capable of detecting &tracking the F22 before it con fire its missiles on SU 35 dont worry americans have a habit of degrading and making fun of there powerfull enemies/opponents which they cant control

I would trust proven systems. And you are quite mistaken with the Americans, they actually overestimate the system and then try to beat it. Till the 80's, Americans pilots and commanders thought that the Mig-23 was an aircraft that would kill them instantly once it got its wings swept forward. So they trained and worked with it till they found that even an average American pilot would score repeatedly over them.

It is folly for the Russians to make statements such as "intellectual" and "leap" when it comes to American Air power.

I would trust proven systems. And you are quite mistaken with the Americans, they actually overestimate the system and then try to beat it. Till the 80's, Americans pilots and commanders thought that the Mig-23 was an aircraft that would kill them instantly once it got its wings swept forward. So they trained and worked with it till they found that even an average American pilot would score repeatedly over them.

It is folly for the Russians to make statements such as "intellectual" and "leap" when it comes to American Air power.
well americans have a thing that they always try to bulli others you aere right that american do there home work with more than required anthosiasm but it is realli follish to owtrright reject the russians as they have a tendency of down playing there superior wepons ...tell me one fight when americans have faught with equals after WW2... they always attcked the weak at slightest of provocation , used the proxies to dislodge there opponents using the worst kind of dirty tricks and usning and throwing there allies once they were of no use to them

Love or hate the US, every one wants to emulate them. Economically, socially and militarily.

And do not ever underestimate the Americans, they always, always overestimate conventional military capabilities of their opponents. That is what makes them No.1 and that too for a long long time to come.

well americans have a thing that they always try to bulli others you aere right that american do there home work with more than required anthosiasm but it is realli follish to owtrright reject the russians as they have a tendency of down playing there superior wepons ...tell me one fight when americans have faught with equals after WW2... they always attcked the weak at slightest of provocation , used the proxies to dislodge there opponents using the worst kind of dirty tricks and usning and throwing there allies once they were of no use to them

How old are you? Just curious..

Back
Top Bottom