What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

tumblr_5fdbe98e8faa24772aa047ced5840f46_e422da74_640.jpg

Someone stuck red LED's to the Gandhi statue outside the Ferry Building, San Francico, California, USA.

Had Pakistan been source of Coronavirus the matter of quarantining ground zero would have first been debated in 'muqaddas parliament'. Then a committee would have born then some would agree while others would say they just said yes for the sake of chumhuriyat. A ponytail carrying senator will cry while signing the bill it while his followers would do this in the chumhoori shrine..

Last edited:
Pak military can train some strippers here in the USA---.

indeed there is great display of upper body strength
this is expert level 100

I only managed to get back to 6 pull ups last year before taking a Christmas break and now must restart soon

that said,
the American pole dancers are also class of their own. I have had the pleasure of witnessing the skills of their cousins "across the pond".

Had Pakistan been source of Coronavirus the matter of quarantining ground zero would have first been debated in 'muqaddas parliament'. Then a committee would have born then some would agree while others would say they just said yes for the sake of chumhuriyat. A ponytail carrying senator will cry while signing the bill it while his followers would do this in the chumhoori shrine..
great narration
I have special disgust for that pony tail hypocrite.

Back
Top Bottom