What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

Quiz:

What is that "tangible" that has no other tangible near it?

Go Google..

20934065_1509284455786664_6154390976469102333_o.jpg

Quiz:

What is that "tangible" that has no other tangible near it?

Go Google..
First two were very very simple!
This one is tricky though!

:)

I cannot think of anything. took me 5 sec to answer first one and 1-2 for the second one.

First two were very very simple!
This one is tricky though!

:)

I cannot think of anything. took me 5 sec to answer first one and 1-2 for the second one.

Google luxury?
I am sure you did.
You wont find it either.
I make these Google defying stuff.

Google luxury?
I am sure you did.
You wont find it either.
I make these Google defying stuff.
No i didnt. The first two were so obvious why would someone need good for those?

This too i havent tried yet but now that you mentioned it i looked it up. NO luck. As i said, this one is tough! :)

No i didnt. The first two were so obvious why would someone need good for those?

This too i havent tried yet but now that you mentioned it i looked it up. NO luck. As i said, this one is tough! :)

When I make some quiz, I myself test it first against Google availability. And when I finally made sure that there is nothing of this on Google then only I release it.

Hence your "NO luck" type would have no impact either.
Its my original product dear sir.

When I make some quiz, I myself test it first against Google availability. And when I finally made sure that there is nothing of this on Google then only I release it.

Hence your "NO luck" type would have no impact either.
Its my original product dear sir.
Well then i would say that that while you failed in the first two questions you made, this third one is tough as i have stated earlier. :) The first two didn't required any aid!

Well then i would say that that while you failed in the first two questions you made, this third one is tough as i have stated earlier. :) The first two didn't required any aid!

First 2 were NOT mine at all.

I can NOT take a false credit in this Google world.
I would be slapped by a 5 years old boy any day - if I did that.

Chinese train had door problems. Instead of simply telling people not to use the car they decided to put two crewmembers holding a sign infront of it warning people not to fall out.

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/soci...-beijing-subway-train-keeps-running-door-wide
"An unnamed official from Beijing Metro, which operates the subway network, was quoted as saying that a decision was taken to keep the train in service as it would have caused more disruption to have sent engineers to fix the problem at the point where the malfunction happened."

Back
Top Bottom