What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

Ayurveda Beef - This is something available in some restaurants in Kerala. I wonder if Dongi Baba from Bihar will re-launch it in future as Patanjali Beef.

Ayurvedha_Beef.jpg

Saw this in the Google news feed a couple days back

DG9F20YVoAA3Ku5.jpg

and couldn't help thinking : I'm not being held against my will, WTH?

It was actually office workers supporting Tay...lor Swift in her lawsuit
trial against a DJ that groped her a while back across the street from
their building.
And, she was never held prisoner or anything either,
those ladies are just over-enthusiastic in their wording.

So no one hurt but still funny enough to report!

Keep laughing, Tay.

sorry that thread is not open for further posts

@jbgt90 , Naa, Zarvan can' be that dumb. You miss the important points mentioned in that post. We will Sail Jf-17 and buy su-35 with that money. Infact, we should sail more JF-17 so that SU-35 can "get a room". BTW what would you like to say about F-16 Glock 52 that we have ? You must be afraid aan ?

@Hell hound how can you do this to zarvan ? Shame on you. :D

And which automotive mechanic's rule book says that maximum RPM and Torque means the fan belts would fly? Or the oil would leak?

Hi,

Flying fan belts and massive oil leaks during a competition come into the category of catastrophic failures.

It would be very interesting to read he report on this issue---.

Hi,

Flying fan belts and massive oil leaks during a competition come into the category of catastrophic failures.

It would be very interesting to read he report on this issue---.

Two tanks & two catastrophic failures?
Anyway.
There is a reason for everything.
And the inquiry would try to find it.
Since it happened in Russia itself, the original country of T-90, Russian would be instrumental. And they would be in a better position to analyze things on it than Indians.

Wait for the report.
And yes, you are right, it would be interesting.

Two tanks & two catastrophic failures?
Anyway.
There is a reason for everything.
And the inquiry would try to find it.
Since it happened in Russia itself, the original country of T-90, Russian would be instrumental. And they would be in a better position to analyze things on it than Indians.

Wait for the report.
And yes, you are right, it would be interesting.

Hi,

I hope you understand that my comments were from an engineering perspective and no sarcasm was meant---.

I mean to say---as someone with auto engr background---this is a ' what the fck ' moment for me---like how the fck can that happen.

I can understand a drive shaft gets torn off---an oil pump that can fail---diesel injection pump going haywire---.

Well---that is why they say---sh-it happens---it just simply happens. You can only pray it does not happen on your shift.

Amazing isn't this----amreeki kutay bhi toilet istaemaal karna jantay hein

Back
Top Bottom