What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who here does NOT do that??

rage-comics-brilliant.jpg

Haha , guilty as charged .

Yeah I used to do that as well but our university is not heavily focused on research :( So each Med Student must do a research on a material for example "GIT" or "CNS" etc to pass any given block about these subjects so yeah you end up writing some 30-55 pages this torture is aimed to "Teach student to do research" But HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT EACH ONE TO MAKE GOD DAMN RESEARCH EVERY MONTH.

ah well I finished mine early but it is sad watching other students suffer "THE PEOPLE..WANT... NO FORCED RESEARCH"

I did mine on a theory for a new drug for Schistosoma hope they choose it for sponsoring.

Yeah I used to do that as well but our university is not heavily focused on research :( So each Med Student must do a research on a material for example "GIT" or "CNS" etc to pass any given block about these subjects so yeah you end up writing some 30-55 pages this torture is aimed to "Teach student to do research" But HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT EACH ONE TO MAKE GOD DAMN RESEARCH EVERY MONTH.

ah well I finished mine early but it is sad watching other students suffer "THE PEOPLE..WANT... NO FORCED RESEARCH"

I did mine on a theory for a new drug for Schistosoma hope they choose it for sponsoring.

Yeh , I used to to that too until our teacher asked us to do our research per words . Sadly our university, like all British universities, is heavily focused on research . Yes we do have tests every semester but the research is on a weekly basis . the Sad thing is , we don't get to choose our topics from a list or anything .

Btw , hows the coffee addiction ? lol

Yeh , I used to to that too until our teacher asked us to do our research per words . Sadly our university, like all British universities, is heavily focused on research . Yes we do have tests every semester but the research is on a weekly basis . the Sad thing is , we don't get to choose our topics from a list or anything .

Btw , hows the coffee addiction ? lol

Yeah I only sleep like 3-4 hours everyday me and RedBull have become best friends :(

Yeah I only sleep like 3-4 hours everyday me and RedBull have become best friends :(

And your in med school? Red bull will kill you man! I used to be hooked too, but one day I just had to give it up.

And your in med school? Red bull will kill you man! I used to be hooked too, but one day I just had to give it up.

It is not like I have a choice man. I know its dangers but gotta study or that big scary F will be painted in your back. And somedays 12 hours of studying is just not enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom