What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey you ^^
both threw shoes and Bush are excellent :yahoo:

2uyod3k.gif

that always cracks me up....actually Bush's reaction time was pretty good there....imagine how embarassing it would have been if they both met their mark and the video were seen all across the world

No Underwear......

A man came to visit his grandparents, and he noticed
his grandfather sitting on the porch, in the rocking
chair, wearing only a shirt, with nothing on from
the waist down.

'Grandpa, what are you doing? Your weenie is out in
the wind for everyone to see!' he exclaimed .

The old man looked off in the distance without
answering.

'Grandpa, what are you doing sitting out here with
nothing on below the waist?' he asked again.
The old man slowly looked at him and said,
'Well....last week I sat out here with no shirt on,
and I got a stiff neck. This is your grandma's idea.

Watch this 240p for sound.

Haha! In it's day, the Amiga was a great machine that deserved success. I wanted one, but could not afford it.

"512 thousand bytes of RAW POWER! Expandable to ONE FULL MEGABYTE!!"

I remember very well when a ONE megabyte memory card cost $40, so the going rate was $40 per meg. That means a modern 16 gig flash thumb drive would have cost $640,000 back in those days, which was not that long ago, just 20 to 25 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
in early-mid 1980s you had to dish out over $5 to 6 thousand (1984 dollars) to buy a basic DOS computer with only the floppy drive and no internal operating system

in early-mid 1980s you had to dish out over $5 to 6 thousand (1984 dollars) to buy a basic DOS computer with only the floppy drive and no internal operating system

OMG! I remember that. Which is what got me to building my own PCs!! Done it ever since.

Quite informative actually

It looked good until I got to the 0:28 mark where they listed the "good guys", whatever "side" Andrew Breitbart is on, I want to stand firmly on the otherside. This looks like a Libertarian prop piece. (I won't start here on how manipulated and fked up the Libertarian movement is in America)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom