What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir its not funny at all. Its terrible...........

And what did i say that makes you think its funny ?? Kindly read my post again and still you don't get the meaning then ask again will explain what i wrote.

And what did i say that makes you think its funny ?? Kindly read my post again and still you don't get the meaning then ask again will explain what i wrote.

What i wanted to say is I second your opinion. I quoted your post by mistake instead of nahmed71. :D

What i wanted to say is I second your opinion. I quoted your post by mistake instead of nahmed71. :D

Ok Sir, but do the editing and correct your post as per your original requirement.

caution: please DO NOT post any disturbing images or video clips in this thread, let us stay away from such explicit, nerve wrecking, inappropriate materials. thanks.

xebex

cd9414957baf42fa4c4b5f37ebe1eef4.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

797555c3b615623fcf4d07716953e67a.jpg

The video does'nt start. Not sure where to click on the site, its in Urdu...

Well i myself faced the same problem, well when the website opens, wait for few mins and the video starts on its own. No need to click any button.

HEY XEBEX I DID NOT FIND YOUR POST 338 FUNNY. IT WAS A PICTURE OF A SWITCH BUT I KNOW WHY YOU POSTED IT. WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN MAKING STATUES/TAKING PICTURES OF OUR HOLY PROPHETS BUT THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU SHOULD POST SUCH PICTURES. BE CAREFUL OR BE SORRY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom