What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
A soldier rushes 2 his captain & says; "1 enemy ship is aprochng us" Captain rplies: "Go bring my Red shirt" soldier gets Shirt 4 his captn. enemy ship comes in, Heavy rounds of fire are xchanged. Finaly Captain wins. Soldier ask,Congrats sir, bt y d red shirt? captn rplies, "if I got injurd than my blood shudn't b seen as I don't want my s0ldiers to lose hope" sudnly the soldier said "sir 20 enemy ships r cmng.captian said ."go n bring my yelow trouser"

574534_441752575876205_97217809_n.jpg

423385_438566789528117_289791078_n.jpg

575954_437105223007607_1440509002_n.jpg

Self explanatory.

xggvac.jpg

2e4lssg.jpg

w8xirn.jpg

Though it gives me headache just to picture it being assembled.
Wonder if you can smuggle this pass airline?
Lots of secret tools are exchanged and smuggled through airline. People are very clever.
This looks as puzzle game and difficult to prove it as Gun. Yes there is possibility to smuggle this pass airline. Just as Children puzzles and toys.

These guys are traditional buffalo racers from Karntaka.

racing ahead | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Six-Pack | Kambala | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

http://www.gonomad.com/features/0809/kambala-images/shouting.jpg

You'll be amazed at the power of these guys. One slap from them and these AC gym built bodies would collapse.

Thanks for clarifying. I got this image from a Keralite facebook group and thought they are Malayalee coconut climbers. All this guys have Bruce Lee type bodies bcs of the job they do.

Thanks for clarifying. I got this image from a Keralite facebook group and thought they are Malayalee coconut climbers. All this guys have Bruce Lee type bodies bcs of the job they do.

Yeah..forgot them. The coconut tree climbers also have amazing physique - lean and mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom