What's new

Strong Indian pledge needed to stop border killing: discussion

People do not get killed for crossing the border but while returning with cow when they try to bypass the bribe which was supposed to be given to the terrorist BSF or when BSF demand more money which cattle traders fail to pay. Only mafia type characteristics of BSF is causing all the killings.

Any which way you see it..

BGB could stop their citizens both ways - when on their way to India for illegal trade and on their way back..

Why doesnt BGB do this ?

Idiot more then 1.5 million cows are coming to Bangladesh from India. This way cow price becomes more expensive as people needs to give bribe to bring it to Bangladesh. This is your poor Indians at the border those who are surviving through this trade and for this even cow comes from Kerala and Punjab. Stop talking all the nonsense.

Educate yourself...

Where's the beef? Indians don't want to know - Los Angeles Times

India News - Special Reports - India News - Special Reports - Battle of Cattle at Indo-Bangla border

People do not get killed for crossing the border but while returning with cow when they try to bypass the bribe which was supposed to be given to the terrorist BSF or when BSF demand more money which cattle traders fail to pay. Only mafia type characteristics of BSF is causing all the killings.

So, does that make the illegal trade legal you moron.....don't cry then when you a$$ gets whipped by BSF.

idiot....you are bringing cows illegally that is against Indian laws and want Indians to cooperate for that?? Go get Cows from other countries...After all you guys are Rich.

That is the dirt poor Indians those who are selling it and we need cow and beef thats why we are buying it with hard cash. That validates your last point as we are paying hard cash to buy that upon which you poor Indians are surviving...

For you to see how desperate Indian poor cow traders are to sell cow to Bangladesh and thats why they bring it from as far as Haryana, Maharashtra etc. The cow which is 500 rupee in Haryana is sold at around 40000 taka in Bangladesh.

India News - Special Reports - India News - Special Reports - Battle of Cattle at Indo-Bangla border

Number of people involved in the trade has increased over time, thanks to the big bucks they earn in the illegal trade. The price depends upon the quality of a cattle, which is usually between Rs 500 and Rs 3000 in India, can touch up between Rs 20,000 and Rs 40,000 in Bangladesh, is a testimonial to the flourishing business.

Elaborating on the modus opernadi of the network involved in the trade, the BSF official informed that the cattle smuggled are brought from far flung states like Haryana, Maharashtra and Rajasthan. This is because the price tag for cattle in these states is higher in comparison to those from Bihar and Bengal. The price for a cattle which costs Rs 500 in Haryana and Rajasthan goes as high as Rs 2500 once it reaches West Bengal. By the time, it reaches the bordering area, the cost of the same cattle touches Rs 5000. It increases to Rs 15000 when it crosses the Indian border. Finally it fetches Rs 40,000 in Bangladeshi markets. Even BDR charges Rs 500 per cattle claiming it as a custom duty but it is a penalty amount for which a token is also issued.

This is your poor hungry Indians those who are involved in the trade in hundreds of thousands. Another article that I posted...

Most of the border states are already better than poor and hungry BD. Last time they were killing those BD. Dont come to India. Request us for a legal trade. We might consider that.

Till then BSF ROCKS....

Do you want me to post all the data again on poverty, hunger and malnutrition of India to humiliate you again??? It is not good for some one from a region of 500 usd per capita GDP to talk high.

Any which way you see it..

BGB could stop their citizens both ways - when on their way to India for illegal trade and on their way back..

Why doesnt BGB do this ?

Because people moves into India with full set up with BSF. This is well known fact and the other reason is there is shortage of BGB forces. But this is now the case with BSF. Without any early dealings with BSF no one can not move into India as borders are heavily guarded. This is well known fact.

That is the dirt poor Indians those who are selling it and we need cow and beef thats why we are buying it with hard cash. That validates your last point as we are paying hard cash to buy that upon which you poor Indians are surviving...

Read the article which is posted by idune. I have highlighted the parts. Your dirt poor and hungry RIKSHAW pullers do this smuggling to earn some extra money.

This actually validates my point that dirt poor people of BD do this smuggling to sustain their life in BD.

Your need for cow is not our problem. You can get it from any other country.

For you to see how desperate Indian poor cow traders are to sell cow to Bangladesh and thats why they bring it from as far as Haryana, Maharashtra etc. The cow which is 500 rupee in Haryana is sold at around 40000 taka in Bangladesh.

:lol:

I dont know in which world you are living.

A cow for Rs. 500 :lol:

You cant even get a goat for that money.

You see Indian traders are not entering BD borders to sell cow as there is no profit. It is the poor of BD which is risking their lives to earn few bucks.

This is your poor hungry Indians those who are involved in the trade in hundreds of thousands. Another article that I posted...

None of those are actually crossing border to sell their cows. It is the poor, hungry of BD who are entering India. Let Indians enter BD with their cows. You can purchase from them.

Do you want me to post all the data again on poverty, hunger and malnutrition of India??? It is not good for some one from a region of 500 usd per capita GDP to talk high.

Do you want me do the same. Its not good fro someone like you who earns $400 per year and crosses Indian border to earn extra bicks.

That is the dirt poor BD who are crossing Indian borders to earn Money. Indian traders are not going to BD. It shows who is desperate for Business. If our people are so poor than let them come to your country. But I know they wont because poverty in NE is not as wide as in BD. Your dirt poor risk their lives and get shot.

Repeat.

I guess these Smugglers par a heavy bribe to those BGB and thats why they dont do anything about this.

Because people moves into India with full set up with BSF. This is well known fact and the other reason is there is shortage of BGB forces. But this is now the case with BSF. Without any early dealings with BSF no one can not move into India as borders are heavily guarded. This is well known fact.

Read post 43. Your innocent dirt poor BD cross into Indian territory by cutting the fences.

BGB must be actively involved in providing equipment to these smugglers as there dirt poor are not in a position to afford that.

So, does that make the illegal trade legal you moron.....don't cry then when you a$$ gets whipped by BSF.

Legal or illegal is different issue ... but the issue is killing any unarmed civilians for not getting bribe is a big crime and violation of human right. No one would not mind if proper legal action would have been taken but this is not the case. Cow trade is happening under the nose of Indian government and they are silent about it. As I said more then 1.5 million cows are coming to Bangladesh at least they are not coming here by flying.

This cow trade account only around 10-15% of the total smuggling which is up to 5 billion usd. But in other smuggling no one is getting killed as amount of bribe exchange is less in those cases.

Legal or illegal is different issue ... but the issue is killing any unarmed civilians for not getting bribe is a big crime and violation of human right. No one would not mind if proper legal action would have been taken but this is not the case. Cow trade is happening under the nose of Indian government and they are silent about it. As I said more then 1.5 million cows are coming to Bangladesh at least they are not coming here by flying.

This cow trade account only around 10-15% of the total smuggling which is up to 5 billion usd. But in other smuggling no one is getting killed as amount of bribe exchange is less in those cases.

How come is this different issue? if illegal trade stops at first place, there won't be any bloodshed.

Read the article which is posted by idune. I have highlighted the parts. Your dirt poor and hungry RIKSHAW pullers do this smuggling to earn some extra money.

This actually validates my point that dirt poor people of BD do this smuggling to sustain their life in BD.

Are Indians paying the money??? This is full part of the deal and Bangladeshi cow traders are paying that including to that of your poor Indians those who are selling it.

Your need for cow is not our problem. You can get it from any other country.

Obviously it is your issue as hundreds and thousand of poor Indians are dependent on it and earning more then 500 million USD through it.

:lol:

I dont know in which world you are living.

A cow for Rs. 500 :lol:

You cant even get a goat for that money.

That was not my claim but the Indian media reported that and I also posted the link. You can check that if you want but at Haryana it says price of cow is in between 500-3000 rupee which goes up to 15000 rupee at the border and 40000 at Bangladesh.

You see Indian traders are not entering BD borders to sell cow as there is no profit. It is the poor of BD which is risking their lives to earn few bucks.

:lol: There is no proft thats why they are bringing cow cow from as far as haryana, maharastra and kerala :rofl:

See this is what your BSF official said regarding cow trade...

Endorsing Shakil Ahmed's views, a senior BSF officer said on condition of anonymity that the suggestions made by the Bangladesh Rifles will be the best way to prevent smuggling of livestock. Every year India incurs losses of around Rs 450-crore because of cattle smuggling. If cattle export is allowed, then the country can earn large sum of revenue, as the volume of trade will increase much more then the volume smuggled, the official explained.

None of those are actually crossing border to sell their cows. It is the poor, hungry of BD who are entering India. Let Indians enter BD with their cows. You can purchase from them.

Again same old crap... they are bringing cow from as far as Haryana and Kerala...and it is Bd people who are buying the cows by giving hard cash...

For you ... watch it...

Do you want me do the same. Its not good fro someone like you who earns $400 per year and crosses Indian border to earn extra bicks

Do not humiliate more by saying such crap. We know it very well the condition of UP nad Bihrar which makes up more then 25% of the total Indian population and living standard there is equivalent to Sub Saharan Africa... Just correct your data its not 400 usd instead around 1100-1200 usd with updated base year.

That is the dirt poor BD who are crossing Indian borders to earn Money. Indian traders are not going to BD. It shows who is desperate for Business. If our people are so poor than let them come to your country. But I know they wont because poverty in NE is not as wide as in BD. Your dirt poor risk their lives and get shot.

Poverty in India is 37% and in Bangladesh it is 31% and most of the Indian poverty which is up to 78% is concentrated in the neighboring Indian states of Bangladesh. For example in Bihar it is 81%.

Rest of your crap has been answered earlier.

Read post 43. Your innocent dirt poor BD cross into Indian territory by cutting the fences.

Not for staying but to buy your holy cow to meet the need of tasty beef in Bangladesh...obviously by giving bribe to BSF.
BGB must be actively involved in providing equipment to these smugglers as there dirt poor are not in a position to afford that.

If they are not in a position to afford your luxury cow then how come more then 1.5 million cows are coming to Bangladesh :cheesy:

They have more money that a poor of UP like you even can imagine. They are making 3 times profit with each cow. This is a lucrative business indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
How come is this different issue? if illegal trade stops at first place, there won't be any bloodshed.

India as a state is sponsoring the smuggling which is now upto 5 billion usd and there cow trade accounts only 500 million usd. More then 1.5 million cows come to Bangladesh and obviously it is not without knowledge of BSF and it comes after giving bribe to BSF. Only when they do nto get bribe or when demand more and trader refuse to give that all these murder happened.

Here not to mention they also enter India with full arrangement and after having a prior dealings with BSF.

bangladeshi always want to show here that they are very developed. They are superior than India, pakistan and all sounth asia. Please come to ground and accept reality. Reality is that BD can not survive as a country without India..:agree:

bangladeshi always want to show here that they are very developed. They are superior than India, pakistan and all sounth asia. Please come to ground and accept reality. Reality is that BD can not survive as a country without India..:agree:

Is it for joke?? If so then it is the biggest joke ever. Bangladesh is surviving without India and it will continue to be so unless India seek mutual benefit and cooperation. No Bangladeshis ever said that Bangladesh is developed but we are working hard to be developed. Regarding India and Bangladesh it is true we are far ahead in terms of social indicator it has been proven and shown numerous time with relevant data.

Total trade of India is $750 bn. Still your illegal trade is not more than 1.5% of total Indian trade.

BTW this 1.5 % trade is more than 6% of your entire GDP.

A big reason to worry.

Indian total export was 299.4 billion usd as of 2011 not 750 billion usd. So export to Bangladesh is 3% as I said earlier. N you do not need to worry about Bangladesh's GDP as with updated base year it is substantially big then what is usually shown which is based on 1995 base year. But it is India which is sponsoring all the illegal trade and smuggling.

Indian total export was 299.4 billion usd as of 2011 not 750 billion usd. So export to Bangladesh is 3% as I said earlier. N you do not need to worry about Bangladesh's GDP as with updated base year it is substantially big then what is usually shown which is based on 1995 base year. But it is India which is sponsoring all the illegal trade and smuggling.

India sponsoring illegal trade... lol are you on drugs...

Is it for joke?? If so then it is the biggest joke ever. Bangladesh is surviving without India and it will continue to be so unless India seek mutual benefit and cooperation. No Bangladeshis ever said that Bangladesh is developed but we are working hard to be developed. Regarding India and Bangladesh it is true we are far ahead in terms of social indicator it has been proven and shown numerous time with relevant data.

This is not JOKE.:)
Again you have started that Bangladesh is superior and Blal Blal. For last 15-20 days again and again BD members come up with idea about BD developing and passing India and south asian country. Sitting in Canada it is very easy to say.
And again BD can not survive without India. Thats why even India's opponent Khalida Zia also despirately want friendship with India.

Back
Top Bottom