What's new

Strife torn Indian states

This article is from some XYZ blog..

May be he can write same for Pak if you donate more

Why would they, since for them the image is gruesome to comprehend. They would rather talk about the author, the OP, the site and all things Pakistan rather than the psyche of the topic.
"It only happens with Indians". !!! :laugh:

Only because such authors and sources have no credibility to talk about India. Remember the national shame of faking some news against India with the wiki leaks and subsequent apology? Anything coming from a Pakistani news source or Pakistani authors talking about India is only trash and needs to be dealt the same way. Indians are doing just that ..why is that difficult for you to digest if someone treats trash as trash?

I know that article is total crap but good to know that even pakistanis believe that fact that they are bangladeshis( aka their former countrymens). Seems like bangladeshis propaganda of tagging illegal bangladeshi immigrants as Indian Muslims doesn't working.
yahoo.gif

I personally know at least three Hindus of Kathri sect who migrated from BD to India....what's the big disclosure in your claim. ?? !!

I personally know at least three Hindus of Kathri sect who migrated from BD to India....what's the big disclosure in your claim. ?? !!

oh really??

But According to almost every bangladeshis in this forum, no bangladeshi migrated( nor migrating ) to India and those illegal bangladeshis immigrants(
bloody clashes took place between the ethnic Bodos and migrants of Bangladeshi origin..
) are Indian Muslims who clashed with bodos.

Only because such authors and sources have no credibility to talk about India. Remember the national shame of faking some news against India with the wiki leaks and subsequent apology? Anything coming from a Pakistani news source or Pakistani authors talking about India is only trash and needs to be dealt the same way. Indians are doing just that ..why is that difficult for you to digest if someone treats trash as trash?

Let me say this once and for all, I never lose any sleep over what Indian or Pakistani media write or report on the other but i have had the privilege of meeting the author when he was Air Directorate of PAF ISPR..... the guy is no ZH or anything similar in context, before spilling your gutka all over the forum, take a deap breath, swallow your beetle nut juice and try and focus on the article rather than the messenger.......remember, he never said anything in context, that a few SMS can punch the air out of undernourished Indians. !!! Focus on THAT. :D

Let me say this once and for all, I never lose any sleep over what Indian or Pakistani media write or report on the other but i have had the privilege of meeting the author when he was Air Directorate of PAF ISPR..... the guy is no ZH or anything similar in context, before spilling your gutka all over the forum, take a deap breath, swallow your beetle nut juice and try and focus on the article rather than the messenger.......remember, he never said anything in context, that a few SMS can punch the air out of undernourished Indians. !!! Focus on THAT. :D

Firstly, you knowing a person or recommending him would only make us doubt his credibility even more. Secondly, As I said, we don't trust any Pakistani source..get us a neutral one and we can debate. Everything else in your post just corroborates my view on Pakistanis like you and the ones who attempt to write hate in blogs and papers only to be debunked time and again.

An interesting thing stated in the article indicates that the Election Commissioner of India, H. S. Brahma, opined that out of the 27 districts in Assam, 11 of them will be shown to have a Muslim majority when the 2011 census figures are published.

If this is the case, in due course Assam may become a Muslim majority or near parity state. This will have serious ramifications for the future of state politics as well as the overall demography of the area bordering Bangladesh and Bhutan. The recent troubles erupted in Khokhrajhar and Dhuburi areas. These are in the famous Siliguri corridor and are of significant importance to India. If this corridor is cut off, NE India is cut off from the rest of India.

It will be very interesting to note as to the location of these 11 Districts which are likely to have Muslim majority. If some are along Arunachal as well, in a future India-China conflict these aspects may play very important role indeed.

The figure of 786 had appeared against my notifications, it means a lot to a sinful person liker me.
If you don't get the drift, watch Big B in Dewaar. :)

Hence, i'll say good night. !!!

An interesting thing stated in the article indicates that the Election Commissioner of India, H. S. Brahma, opined that out of the 27 districts in Assam, 11 of them will be shown to have a Muslim majority when the 2011 census figures are published.

If this is the case, in due course Assam may become a Muslim majority or near parity state. This will have serious ramifications for the future of state politics as well as the overall demography of the area bordering Bangladesh and Bhutan. The recent troubles erupted in Khokhrajhar and Dhuburi areas. These are in the famous Siliguri corridor and are of significant importance to India. If this corridor is cut off, NE India is cut off from the rest of India.

It will be very interesting to note as to the location of these 11 Districts which are likely to have Muslim majority. If some are along Arunachal as well, in a future India-China conflict these aspects may play very important role indeed.

those Muslims are BD immigrants, who by some unscrupulous means have managed to get voter ID and Ration card

those Muslims are BD immigrants, who by some unscrupulous means have managed to get voter ID and Ration card

How does it effect what I have written here.

In my opinion, what you stated significantly enhances the risk factor in this strategically important real-estate.

How does it effect what I have written here.

In my opinion, what you stated significantly enhances the risk factor in this strategically important real-estate.

The state of UP is a Muslim majority state. No serious threats yet, that you are talking about. AFA immigrant population is concerned, we shall leave BSF to deal with it !

Rs. 300 Can Give You a Voter Identity Card in Northeast

Rupees 300 can give you a fake Indian voter identity card in the northeast. This was revealed by the three illegal Bangladeshi nationals, who were picked up by the Guwahati Police from a city hotel on Sunday night, following an interrogation. Md Masud, Shohel Rana and Shafikul Islam entered Tripura with Bangladeshi passports and later took the help of Shikhan Mian, who is a resident of Tripura, to visit Assam.
Police sources said Shikhan Mian was paid Rs 300 by each of the three Bangladeshi nationals to arrange Indian voter identity cards for them. The four including Shikhan Mian reached Guwahati from Agartala on Sunday and stayed in a city hotel. Acting on a tip off, the border police raided the hotel and nabbed the four persons. The border police also recovered Bangladeshi currency and passports from the arrested persons.

Rs. 300 Can Give You a Voter Identity Card in Northeast | Northeast Today

Rs. 300 Can Give You a Voter Identity Card in Northeast

Rupees 300 can give you a fake Indian voter identity card in the northeast. This was revealed by the three illegal Bangladeshi nationals, who were picked up by the Guwahati Police from a city hotel on Sunday night, following an interrogation. Md Masud, Shohel Rana and Shafikul Islam entered Tripura with Bangladeshi passports and later took the help of Shikhan Mian, who is a resident of Tripura, to visit Assam.
Police sources said Shikhan Mian was paid Rs 300 by each of the three Bangladeshi nationals to arrange Indian voter identity cards for them. The four including Shikhan Mian reached Guwahati from Agartala on Sunday and stayed in a city hotel. Acting on a tip off, the border police raided the hotel and nabbed the four persons. The border police also recovered Bangladeshi currency and passports from the arrested persons.

Rs. 300 Can Give You a Voter Identity Card in Northeast | Northeast Today

Just reflect how poor the state officials are. What else.

Wont make a difference. What can civilians do? Its the Army that controls the area, plus like I said before neither China nor India will attack the other.

The only thing that will happen is that a secular party will garner all the votes. And they will continue doing whatever it is that they do.

Back
Top Bottom