What's new

STRATFOR: US fears a German Russian Alliance the most

and let me tell you the reason they fear this is because they know that not only is this with in the realms of possibility but it is also the one that's most likely to happen.

Not going to happen unless Germany wants to destroy the very own EU it has struggled to build in the last decades,plus look at WW1,WW2 these 2 can't coexist.The only difference now is that Germany tries to have the entire Europe at its side for the next showdown with the Russians.If you will ask me that will be the final showdown,with Russia at the loosing end.

Anyway ,it looks like the shield of Europe will be Poland and Romania and the US will prop these 2 states heavily.The EU should fall in line and do the same.

Not going to happen unless Germany wants to destroy the very own EU it has struggled to build in the last decades,plus look at WW1,WW2 these 2 can't coexist.The only difference now is that Germany tries to have the entire Europe at its side for the next showdown with the Russians.If you will ask me that will be the final showdown,with Russia at the loosing end.

Anyway ,it looks like the shield of Europe will be Poland and Romania and the US will prop these 2 states heavily.The EU should fall in line and do the same.

If there will ever be a showdown between Germany and Russia, your Romania is going to be one of the first to become ashes.

If there will ever be a showdown between Germany and Russia, your Romania is going to be one of the first to become ashes.
Remembered an old anecdote.
There are Russian and German border guards.
- Hi Ivan.
- Hello Fritz.
- Listen, Ivan, do not you know where Poland lost again?

Last edited:

Maybe,maybe not.I do love how the butthurt flows through you tough and i'm glad that idiotic people like you are not listened to in Germany-i was sure you would immediately get butthurt to my comment-.Europe can't work with Russia,deal with it and realise that the nuclear shield won't protect Russia forever,technology will bypass it soon enough.

Stop quoting me from now on ,all your history on this site is foaming at the mouth against the US and praises for Russia/China....You're a Chinese or Russian (most likely Chinese),clearly not a German.Even if they dislike the US most Germans dislike Russia even more .

Welcome to my ignore list.Ok/bye 50 cent soldier.

I doubt they fear it atall, it certainly doesent fear Russian alliances with places like Belarus, Kazakhstan lol

Maybe,maybe not.I do love how the butthurt flows through you tough and i'm glad that idiotic people like you are not listened to in Germany-i was sure you would immediately get butthurt to my comment-.Europe can't work with Russia,deal with it and realise that the nuclear shield won't protect Russia forever,technology will bypass it soon enough.

Stop quoting me from now on ,all your history on this site is foaming at the mouth against the US and praises for Russia/China....You're a Chinese or Russian (most likely Chinese),clearly not a German.Even if they dislike the US most Germans dislike Russia even more .

Welcome to my ignore list.Ok/bye 50 cent soldier.

Looks more like you are butthurt. There is no reason for me to be in that situation as I am not at the frontline. Since you don't represent Europe and Russia up to the Ural is also part of Europa, you better have to deal with your russophobia.

Who are you to tell me what to do in a forum? You have problem with free speech? Haven't arrived yet in Western Europe yet?

Running out of arguments? Here are hundreds Chinese and Russians sharing a very similar sentiment with me in Germany in impeccable German: Ukraine: "Jede Minute kann die Nationalgarde kommen" | Telepolis-Artikelforen

Run, Alexandru, run! :)

This is laughable. There is no alliance with russia nor does anybody wants an alliance with russia. The EU doesn´t need russia.

if germans desire an alliance with Russia, it will not be up to puny Romanians to stand in the way, regardless of how hard angloamericans (or romanians themselves - but that goes without saying) try. germans and Frenchmen will remake the legal framework of EU by subjugating lesser states to the polarizing wills of the great powers; heavens forbidden, they might even test their fresh alliance with the east by drinking Romanian blood, given how cheap Romanian blood is and is to be gotten.

the moment the world was closest to perpetual peace is in the late 1920s and early 1930s when Germany was cozy with Russia, Russia with china, and china with Germany. the three relationships vital to world peace were maneuvered apart by angloamericans and jews bent on setting the whole continent alight with war and carnage

Last edited:
This is laughable. There is no alliance with russia nor does anybody wants an alliance with russia. The EU doesn´t need russia.

I would agree with you in terms of alliance, for that, the EU is too fragmented. But in terms of needing Russia, I beg to differ. Tell me where do we get faster and cheaper raw material and energy than Russia? The Russian market is also quite attractive for our high-end products.

Do you know that stratfor says Russia and China will fragment, read the book of geogre Friedman, the next 100 years, interesting book.

I would agree with you in terms of alliance, for that, the EU is too fragmented. But in terms of needing Russia, I beg to differ. Tell me where do we get faster and cheaper raw material and energy than Russia? The Russian market is also quite attractive for our high-end products.

3 words

deep sea mining.

Back
Top Bottom