What's new

strategic and tactical advantages at LOC

Qutb-ud-din Aybak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We cannot understand the pattern of CFV on LOC and the real situation along LOC without understanding the tactical advantages of both sides at different sectors.
For example indians have height advantage at neelum valley. Whenever any CFV happens there, most probably india will be the one starting it.
Can someone familiar with the geography and LOC brief us on the fact that who have upper hand interns of heights and strategic advantage at different sectors.

There is not much available on internet. But it will let us understand that what is really happening on the ground.

We cannot understand the pattern of CFV on LOC and the real situation along LOC without understanding the tactical advantages of both sides at different sectors.
For example indians have height advantage at neelum valley. Whenever any CFV happens there, most probably india will be the one starting it.
Can someone familiar with the geography and LOC brief us on the fact that who have upper hand interns of heights and strategic advantage at different sectors.

There is not much available on internet. But it will let us understand that what is really happening on the ground.
@Signalian @Gryphon @Inception-06 @Irfan Baloch @HRK @Oscar @Rashid Mahmood

Its not a good idea to discuss our tactical advantages and disadvantages here.
Just general well known advantages. Like indians have height advantage over neelum valley. Its very minor detail of not much importance.

Just general well known advantages. Like indians have height advantage over neelum valley. Its very minor detail of not much importance.
'Well known' is subjective. What we know might not be known to the enemy. Additionally, i have this feeling with such topics, every member wants to take a lead by sharing Info to get 'wah wahs' and show how well connected he is, basically shedding our own cover in the process.

'Well known' is subjective. What we know might not be known to the enemy. Additionally, i have this feeling with such topics, every member wants to take a lead by sharing Info to get 'wah wahs' and show how well connected he is, basically shedding our own cover in the process.
OK. But do u think indians don't know about demographics of LOC?
We r not sharing something important.

But yes care should be taken by those who have half cooked information.

I can share the details as a native of loc but again it's not wise to share it on any forum although in this era of technology any one can access it through Google Earth and like sources let alone military satellites. But precise locations are hard to identify without topographic know how..!

I can share the details as a native of loc but again it's not wise to share it on any forum although in this era of technology any one can access it through Google Earth and like sources let alone military satellites. But precise locations are hard to identify without topographic know how..!
Is Pakistan on advantage?

Advantage s hardly any disadvantages more then enough which is reason why loc has hardly moved from 1948

Don't worry, huge population lives 500 yards away from majority Indian post, my friend's bed room window opens right in front of Indian post in IOK.More less mile away, but visible.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom