What's new

Strange Name and banners of shops, Sign boards

Kaat Le bhai.

Shaheed keh kar dafna denge musalman. Allah ne tujhse ye naimat cheen li hai.

Itna fahem to quran se lelia hoga bisleri pee kar
Achha ek baat batao, biwi ne khana nahi diya kya? :fie:
Kaise kar lete ho ye sab?

Sadqa e Jariya hai Mera Pakistan ko.

Rok sako to rok lo.

Me paisay ko nahi poojta
Well if you know you wont get paid for any of this, who come you keep posting such useless meaningless stuff all the time? :lol: Like, jis ka kisi ko bhe koi bhe faida nahi ho sakta!! You realize you derail the discussion, derail the THREADS while doing this? Can you point of if any single one of your posts here in this thread is related to the subject?
For the stuff that you post, we have a thread called "Whatever". It is REQUESTED that you keep these things limited to that thread rather than derailing almost every single thread with meaningless jibes that you think make you look smart/witty and intellectual :P

Tommy cant read Urdu

Yes all my Friends are nasli

Why is humor so undervalued

To me kia bisleri se nahaon?

Door se dekhen hain chashma laga kay.

Itni bhi choti nahi ab.

Hamaar islami bhaiyon ka chumma lene aye ho khushboo laga kay.

Faraq nakko re haule mallu

Aap tamam bharati is nacheez kay laiq brabar ka darje per fazilat kar chuke hain.

Do addad jhande lehra rahe ho aap.

My hands are tied

Mera hath kaat dena per jhanda Pakistan ka.

Ye deeni fardh ha dunyaavi nahi.

Kyon dhool jhonkte ho RAM or Rahim ka naam Le kar.

Enough is enough

Kaat Le bhai.

Shaheed keh kar dafna denge musalman. Allah ne tujhse ye n

aimat cheen li hai.

Itna fahem to quran se lelia hoga bisleri pee kar

Me apna khana khud garam karta ho

Shadi mujh per Haram ki hui hai hukoomat e Pakistan ne

ANYTHING related to the title of the thread?

Sadqa e Jariya hai Mera Pakistan ko.

Rok sako to rok lo.

Me paisay ko nahi poojta
Humara kiya kasoor hai jo teri bakwas har jaga, har thread per pai jaati hai....Kiya tum koi job nahien kartay?

Well if you know you wont get paid for any of this, who come you keep posting such useless meaningless stuff all the time? :lol: Like, jis ka kisi ko bhe koi bhe faida nahi ho sakta!! You realize you derail the discussion, derail the THREADS while doing this? Can you point of if any single one of your posts here in this thread is related to the subject?
For the stuff that you post, we have a thread called "Whatever". It is REQUESTED that you keep these things limited to that thread rather than derailing almost every single thread with meaningless jibes that you think make you look smart/witty and intellectual :P

ANYTHING related to the title of the thread?

The audience of the forum barely can read the Urdu Script.

Atleast i am keeping the curiosity alive.

The topic was ignored even by you. My first post was related to topic and it lead to a conversation. If you cant tolerate then use the ignore button

31232127_1874594109230047_33308948849229824_n.jpg

31292750_1874594179230040_1921172024353357824_n.jpg

31253019_1874594239230034_3273020960818593792_n.jpg

31195698_1874594305896694_3227383780792598528_n.jpg

31179408_1874594375896687_3523402753718091776_n.jpg

The audience of the forum barely can read the Urdu Script.

Atleast i am keeping the curiosity alive.

The topic was ignored even by you. My first post was related to topic and it lead to a conversation. If you cant tolerate then use the ignore button
ooyy Gusaaa!!

I was just asking a question dear. Naraz na hoon, lagy rahin time waste krnay byshak. However it is requested that rather than posting irrelevant stuff in EVERY thread you come across, try to limit such things to "Whatever" thread?? No too much to ask i think.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/whatever.46703/page-4864#post-10431178

Back
Top Bottom