What's new

Straight and ground reality based questions to Imran Khan by Talat Hussain

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia

Extremely awesome questions by Talat.... still Imran Khan failed to convince!

Last edited by a moderator:
Extremely awesome questions by Talat.... still Imran Khan failed to convince!
yeah continue to vote for Nawaz or Zardari they will inshallah fix Pakistan with their super intellectual capabilities.People like Imran Khan are too good for Pakistanis and frankly i don't think Pakistanis deserve honest person like Imran Khan.

yeah continue to vote for Nawaz or Zardari they will inshallah fix Pakistan with their super intellectual capabilities.People like Imran Khan are too good for Pakistanis and frankly i don't think Pakistanis deserve honest person like Imran Khan.

Dont troll always! damn read my comment carefull! explain HOW IK is honest ?? which evidence you have ???? NOTHING!

Always pinpoint zardari and nawaz what you did for this nation ?? xpect sitting infront of internet and passing statements ???

NExt time becareful positing anykind irrelevant comment.. the topic is about WHAT TALAT HUSSAIN ASKED HIM! and WHAT IK SAID IN RESPONSE!

When Nawaz comes into power people said "HE IS HONEST PERSON" blaa blaa
When BB comes into power people said "SHE IS HONEST PERSON" blaa blaa
When Musharaf comes into power people said "HE IS THE BEST AND MOST HONEST PERSON" blaa blaa
now When you guyz fedup with all and ANOTHER person who neva tr before you people said again big big remarks "HE IS THE MOST HONEST PERSON" how you said this ????

How you predict that IK will successfull WATCH WITH OPEN EYEZ all those people who are joining IK is "MOST POWERFULL POLITICAL PEOPLE OF OTHER PARTIES" IK agenda's will b ***** when powerfull people of other parties who will join PTI will impose and want to implement their own agenda and if IK not interested thn IK will lose the vote of KASORI, QURESHI and others then what NEXT ????? NOTHING

people always looking in short agenda! look broad! what if IK failed ?? anyone think about this ??

"NO" and again acting usual like BEFORE!

we are not discussing what ZARDARI what NAWAZ !

I agree, awesome questions by Talat, but in my opinion IK responded very well to the questions.

iMohammed : What makes you say that IK is a disaster?

i know as an Indian i feel more connected with IK then any other politician of Pakistan . and from all the interviews given he seem to have a good head on his shoulder .
while he may not be completely free from corruption , i feel he he is the lessor evil of the existing bunch . but then i am Indian and cant vote for him:)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom