What's new

stop USAID before stopping NATO supply

Yes, we love US taxpayer money, but not the strings that come with it. Makes perfect sense. :)
Who doesn't like others money? :-)

But I wonder what are the 'strings attached' that you mentioned? As far as I know there are none! Inspite of the billions pouring in, the Yanks have let Pakistan to run with the hare and hunt with the hounds! So, no strings attached. :no:

then why haraam khors like you are protesting NATO containers and drone attacks, its the army and ISI which has agreed on it

about that other comment, you should be ashamed of yourself you are rightly colled paindu, for how long you guys will remain paindu, we all are pakistanis but paindus want to dwell in 50 years old history

So if someone doing wrong we should not protest it? If your father slap you for wriong reasons, instead of boycotting him,,, and stop taking money from him or would you protest and try to reason with him?

Reasoning with you is like reasoning with a dumb kid

Jahil Mqm'ers be like if we do it,,, we are simple kewl,,, we would take help from Outsiders,,, it is justified,,, others do it they are paindus. Great!

So if someone doing wrong we should not protest it? If your father slap you for wriong reasons, instead of boycotting him,,, and stop taking money from him or would you protest and try to reason with him?

ohh my, where is your brain leading you to, now for sake of keeping argument alive you even inadvertently declared USA as your father?

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks USAID programs can be put in the same argument as NATO supply lines, needs to read more! Enough said!

Back
Top Bottom