What's new

Stop cow smuggling along Indo-Bangla border: Rajnath to BSF

It is difficult to implement but not impossible. BJP is quite serious about it. Expect price of beef to go up in BD.
Then how about stopping arms, explosives, prehensile, heroin, security paper,sex-dolls,etc?

And who told you about this shyte??? There could have been stray incedents, but not like now where we can see trucks after trucks in jessore road loaded with cows going to BD.... this massive cow smuggling phenomenon has started in the last 5 yrs only... previously it was not there
Your ID should be an indicator of your juvenile brain.

Anyhow the source of this "revelation" is from both junior and senior serving officers of BSF circa 1969-1970.And with some whom i share blood relationship. And this was pre 1971 war when it was still east Pakistan.
The BSF used to routinely carry out raids into hot-spots known for smuggling. Cow smuggling/thievery may not have been grand or organised back then as it was today, but it happened and was acknowledged by real boots on the ground.

Your ID should be an indicator of your juvenile brain.

Anyhow the source of this "revelation" is from both junior and senior serving officers of BSF circa 1969-1970.And with some whom i share blood relationship. And this was pre 1971 war when it was still east Pakistan.
The BSF used to routinely carry out raids into hot-spots known for smuggling. Cow smuggling/thievery may not have been grand or organised back then as it was today, but it happened and was acknowledged by real boots on the ground.
And by looking at my id you guess I'm a juvenile... :lol: how "intelligent" of you :rofl:... listen kid, you are argueing with a person who has the "ground" reality of things ( yes, I live close-by to the petrapole border). Thus, I know better than you about smuggling of cows and goods... read my post again, I'm not denying that it didn't used to happen in the past but not on this grand scale as now we can see trucks after trucks after comming to the border and your "BSF" officers looking at the other way.... :lol:

And by looking at my id you guess I'm a juvenile... :lol: how "intelligent" of you :rofl:... listen kid, you are argueing with a person who has the "ground" reality of things ( yes, I live close-by to the petrapole border). Thus, I know better than you about smuggling of cows and goods... read my post again, I'm not denying that it didn't used to happen in the past but not on this grand scale as now we can see trucks after trucks after comming to the border and your "BSF" officers looking at the other way.... :lol:

Hi,
I wrote :
"Cow smuggling/thievery may not have been grand or organised back then as it was today,"

You wrote:
"I'm not denying that it didn't used to happen in the past but not on this grand scale as now we can see trucks after trucks after comming to the border"

Apart from the obvious spelling error in your post, I see no difference in the basic idea being conveyed.

I have not interacted with the current crop of BSF officers , hence would not be able to comment on the same.

PS:Avoid posting too many smileys in a serious discussion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom