What's new

Stateless and helpless: The plight of ethnic Bengalis in Pakistan

Disagree. Muslims first. Any Muslim should get Pakistan citizenship as matter or right.

View attachment 780950
Most Afghans don't consider Pakistanis Muslims, one of the earliest justifications of hostilities against Pakistan by Afghan leaders was that we are Qadiyanis. After we declared Qadiyanis non-Muslims, they then said we are British pawns, after we disapproved of NATO action in Afghanistan, we became terrorists, after we launched Zarb-e-Azb, we became Punjabis, Kaliyas, Gul Khans and Ranjeet Singh ki aulad.

Point is, by all means offer Muslims refuge and safety, but make sure they consider you Muslims as well, otherwise you'll one day wake up a stranger in your own land.

These things make me sad.We left Gangus,left their religion but failed to leave gangus culture.There are Merasis in punjab who are most discriminated ones .hell they are even punjabis.God know when our nation will think about these things.If they will not,God will punish them for sure.

KHUDA Tuje kisi tujan se ashna kar de
K tere baher ki mojon mein Iztrab nahi
The mentality that everything is wrong apart from me is jolly ride to nowhere ..there is a story which suits to your reference of blaming others for your fault ..
A woman was at home watching the evening news and sees a report about a wrong-way driver on the freeway. She knows her husband takes this freeway home, so she calls him to warn him. She says, “Please be careful, dear. The news says there is a person driving the wrong way on the freeway.” He responds, “One person? It’s everybody!”
लहजे में बदजुबानी, चेहरे पे नक़ाब लिए फिरते हैं/ जिनके ख़ुद के बही खाते बिगड़े हैं, वो मेरा हिसाब लिए फिरते हैं

Nah, you not going to get to pick and choose on your personal prejudices

kick them all out Bangladeshis, afghans, royingas or 71 Biharis coming. I don’t want any of them in Pakistan
Let's start with Afghans.

Most of the Bengalis and Rohingyas are those who have been living here before East Pakistan separated. But why are millions of Afghans being hosted? As far as I remember, Bengalis and Biharis haven't shot our prime ministers dead and brought drug culture

Let's start with Afghans.

Most of the Bengalis and Rohingyas are those who have been living here before East Pakistan separated. But why are millions of Afghans being hosted? As far as I remember, Bengalis and Biharis haven't shot our prime ministers dead and brought drug culture

Sorry my friend, we are arguing Bengal arrival peoples have more rights than 1000 year Pashtuns natives before Pakistan was even born even the English on the Durand line didn’t turn away Pakhtuns from Afghanistan neither did we. Benzair was going to outsource our nuke program to Hillary Clinton no loss to our republic she was killed

Nah, you not going to get to pick and choose on your personal prejudices

kick them all out Bangladeshis, afghans, royingas or 71 Biharis coming. I don’t want any of them in Pakistan
nope- others I can agree I guess (if they came after 71) but not going to agree with this

Last edited:
Millions of illegal haram khor Afghans get the nationality, but these children are worth more than 1 million afghans ..

Sorry my friend, we are arguing Bengal arrival peoples have more rights than 1000 year Pashtuns natives before Pakistan was even born even the English on the Durand line didn’t turn away Pakhtuns from Afghanistan neither did we. Benzair was going to outsource our nuke program to Hillary Clinton no loss to our republic she was killed
You can host them in Peshawar. The rest of us non Pakhtuns owe zilch to Afghans who call our mothers products of Heera Mandi.

Point is, by all means offer Muslims refuge and safety, but make sure they consider you Muslims as well, otherwise you'll one day wake up a stranger in your own land.
So your judging entire segment of Muslim population based on what some believe or say? Each Muslim is judged by his or her actions. In Islam treating other as Muslim brother is part of being a Muslim.

So your judging entire segment of Muslim population based on what some believe or say? Each Muslim is judged by his or her actions. In Islam treating other as Muslim brother is part of being a Muslim.
No I'm saying that before you let anyone stay, make sure they have good intentions.

You can host them in Peshawar. The rest of us non Pakhtuns owe zilch to Afghans who call our mothers products of Heera Mandi.

they saved our Pakistan republic twice From USSR invasion , then from USA ,Nato unlike your Bangladeshis Bengal who gave you the biggest defeat in our history. if you want go bring and settle all of Bangladeshis in Lahore no skin of my back

they saved our Pakistan republic twice From USSR invasion , then from USA ,Nato unlike your Bangladeshis Bengal who gave you the biggest defeat in our history. if you want go bring and settle all of Bangladeshis in Lahore no skin of my back
Lolol no they didn't. Stop quoting out of your a**. Rather, WE saved them.

Like I said, we don't enjoy Afghans calling our mothers and sisters products of Heera Mandi. You're welcome to host them in your areas. We don't want a single more Afghan in our "daalkhor" lands.
Imagine thinking some Afghan goat herders "saved" Pakistan.

Millions of illegal haram khor Afghans get the nationality, but these children are worth more than 1 million afghans ..
Quetta didn't have a sectarian problem until these Afghans came and started their filthy tribal agendas against Hazaras.

Back
Top Bottom