What's new

State Bank of India to launch Islamic fund

At one point of time, Swamy was secular and was against RSS. He wrote against RSS too. It was later on when he went deep into the matter and studied the causes that he did his informed decision to be a Hindutvavadi. So there is no hypocrisy on the part of Mr. Swamy. He is as honest as they come. Next, Islam as an ideology is what is troublesome to a Hindutvavadi and not a Muslim. A Muslim without this ideology is a harmless person, just an accident of birth.
What Mr Swamy was and is have a lot of different thing? Once he was pulling BJP govt with Sonia and now shouting at top against Sonia and with BJP. His life his choices, I don't care. I see a lot of people following him because he is propagating an ideology which is dangerous at times while what he is doing against scams, I really appreciate that.

A Muslim with "Proper" Ideology is same as A Hindu with "Proper" ideology. Islam is religion, Wahabbism is an ideology. Sanatan Dharma is religion, Hindutva is ideology. Both goes to negative side have side effects.
Suhasini Haider is raising her kids as Hindus. So the family in effect is Hindu. The only one on a weak ground here is you.
Religion is one's choice like name so if Suhasini is raising her kids as Hindus, why should I have objection or any thoughts about her. I am Hindu and I believe in "Vasudhaiv Kutumbkam" why other religion or ideology should affect me. I go to temple, Church, Mosque, Gurudwara, Dargaah everywhere and I accept better things from every religion, why I am on weak ground. Also, I studied till class 8th from RSS school and they never taught me theories which few people are presenting.

What Mr Swamy was and is have a lot of different thing? Once he was pulling BJP govt with Sonia and now shouting at top against Sonia and with BJP. His life his choices, I don't care. I see a lot of people following him because he is propagating an ideology which is dangerous at times while what he is doing against scams, I really appreciate that.

Yes, that is what people do. As and when we get information and educated our views change. Only the dogmatic do not change. I was a secular not all many years ago because I believed the information that was being fed to me through the secular press. It was only with the explosion of social media that I got re-educated and changed my view point. At no point of time was I preaching something I did not believe in. Likewise, Mr. Swamy.

Oh yeah, we are all genocider and you are the noble secular standing against this genocide which is going to be carried out by Dr. Swamy and his followers.

A Muslim with "Proper" Ideology is same as A Hindu with "Proper" ideology. Islam is religion, Wahabbism is an ideology. Sanatan Dharma is religion, Hindutva is ideology. Both goes to negative side have side effects.

Islam is an ideology. Wahabbism is its true interpretation. Islam is not just Quran, but it is Quran + Hadith + Sira. More than Quran, it is the prophet whose life Muslims are exhorted to emulate. Islam =/= Hinduism.

How good your understanding of Islam and Hinduism is was just displayed by you.

Since you are on this equal-equal boat, do find us where Hindus have been beheading people and how many countries Hindus have invaded since the time Hinduism came into being.

Religion is one's choice like name so if Suhasini is raising her kids as Hindus, why should I have objection or any thoughts about her. I am Hindu and I believe in "Vasudhaiv Kutumbkam" why other religion or ideology should affect me. I go to temple, Church, Mosque, Gurudwara, Dargaah everywhere and I accept better things from every religion, why I am on weak ground. Also, I studied till class 8th from RSS school and they never taught me theories which few people are presenting.

Let me label you a libtard and be done with it.

Global Islamic Banking Industry will surpass india's total GDP in coming decades...so it makes sense for india to try to tap into this market..

Btw, global halal industry is worth near $4 trillion in total!! Double of india's ENTIRE economy...

Global Islamic Banking Industry will surpass india's total GDP in coming decades...so it makes sense for india to try to tap into this market..

Btw, global halal industry is worth near $4 trillion in total!! Double of india's ENTIRE economy...

gobal halal industry is worth 2.3 trillion. you added 1.7 trillions from your pocket !

Islam is an ideology. Wahabbism is its true interpretation. Islam is not just Quran, but it is Quran + Hadith + Sira. More than Quran, it is the prophet whose life Muslims are exhorted to emulate. Islam =/= Hinduism.
Well Deobandism and Salafism are its true interpretation.

The only reason why Muslims are so weak in this age because we have deviated a lot.

Well Deobandism and Salafism are its true interpretation.

The only reason why Muslims are so weak in this age because we have deviated a lot.

Deobandi, Salafism, Wahhabism, etc., with minor variations, they all say the same. These are interpretations by scholars who spend their life analyzing Islam. Yes, what you think is the dominant thought in the Islamic community. Do not tell our libtards this though. They would like to teach you what Islam is from Bhagvad Gita.

@Saheli you are discussing with mujhaidind of all people?? :lol: the theory on pdf is that he is a hinduvaadi who posts fake things about islam under a muslim name so that people hate islam.

@jamahir The theory on PDF also is that you have run away from a lunatic asylum and are off your medications.

@jamahir The theory on PDF also is that you have run away from a lunatic asylum and are off your medications.

and who is your colleague in your theory?? that female-infanticiding dog-living fool, wolfschanzze?? :lol:

if you really are 15 and female, please go on dates with some real men ( not boys )... release that mental pressure you presently have... don't carry all this unnecessary hatred.

Back
Top Bottom