What's new

STARTLING REVELATION PPP GAVE LAND TO US TO OVERSEE CHINA’S GAWADAR PROJECT

Luftwaffe

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
STARTLING REVELATION: PPP GAVE LAND TO US TO OVERSEE CHINA’S GAWADAR PROJECT

13th May 2013, high level delegation from China came to Pakistan meeting Ministry of Defense, Foreign Ministry and other important politicians and other personalities in Islamabad/Rawalpindi and recorded seriously intense protest about the land that has been given to China on contract for the massive Gawadar Project for Pakistan close by to that land has been allotted to Americans and setup by Americans that will oversee China’s Gawadar Project and other movement without information anyone either China or Pakistan.

What could be the bigger picture is Army/Navy involved and knew about this or they have been notified by the Chinese delegation now. My personal opinion is we're going to have bad days with China as well for the past 5 years PPP and coalition badly treated China and now the Tensions have gone high I see China doing the same with Pakistan what US has been doing with Pakistan for the last 4-5 decades. Pakistan khape!

What is the source for this ?

Dr. Shahid Masood revealed it in NewsOne TV channel he wanted to continue, annoying anchor [pro ppp/mqm] kept interfering and asked to change topic. Dr. Shahid was to reveal even more.

We know China PM is coming as well and I believe he is coming with a big bamboo for Pakistani Government.

@SUPARCO baqwas or not lets see in next 1 month but i have a really bad feeling Pakistan will be sandwiched between US and China. By the way i heard another news zardari would have the same fate as musharraf he might leave office before or in August 2013.

Watch 11.25-12.27 the the anchor ruins the discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
as if americans need land, they already have satellites

second, chinese are not given gwadar to make weapons, but develop a port

@Luftwaffe : Dude thats hardly evidence - Anchors tou pataaa nahin kiyaa kiyaa kehteii haiii ? :blink:

@Luftwaffe : Dude thats hardly evidence - Anchors tou pataaa nahin kiyaa kiyaa kehteii haiii ? :blink:

I'm not sure he would lie about it but personally i believe it to be authentic and a bamboo await Pakistani Government and Military, the tensions are high because the past 5 Years had been not so good between Pakistan and China.

If that is not the evidence then we can also say about rigging that these are misunderstanding and not evidence we know US showed strong displeasure at GOP for giving back Gawadar to China. Next 3-4 months would prove alot.

@darkinsky if satellites are there then why did musharraf give shamsi air base to the americans.

I'm not sure he would lie about it but personally i believe it to be authentic and a bamboo await Pakistani Government and Military, the tensions are high because the past 5 Years had been not so good between Pakistan and China.

If that is not the evidence then we can also say about rigging that these are misunderstanding and not evidence we know US showed strong displeasure at GOP for giving back Gawadar to China. Next 3-4 months would prove alot.

@darkinsky if satellites are there then why did musharraf give shamsi air base to the americans.

you would be too dumb to not know why nazi boy

you would be too dumb to not know why nazi boy

:cheers:Whatever delusionalism keeps you happy, your post land vs satellite is already dumb to start with.

*Chinese delegation did come on 13th May and strongly protested to GOP/Military
*Chinese PM coming on 22 May

:cheers:Whatever delusionalism keeps you happy, your post land vs satellite is already dumb to start with.

*Chinese delegation did come on 13th May and strongly protested to GOP/Military
*Chinese PM coming on 22 May

you are still the dumbest if im dumb :lol:

and a very ignorant nazi fan boy

as if americans need land, they already have satellites

second, chinese are not given gwadar to make weapons, but develop a port

I agree with this, why the hell would they need to have a base of operations, when satellites would do the same job.

From PPP anything was possible since they were Pro US & they were very strictly following US orders this is possible. Zardari has always been harming Pakistan.

If this is true then US should be removed from Gawadar area because not only they will disturb the Chinese, US will also help the rented terrorists openly.

Back
Top Bottom