What's new

Sri Lanka drops plan to buy fighters from Pak after India objects

This is not what I am asking .
Where is the proof of your claim that Pak fishermen are killed ?
Give me some links of your own media that explains the protest of fishermen family in Pakistan ,if there is anything like that .

So the level of proof would be a link to the protest. Then i have many links to the protests against India.

So the level of proof would be a link to the protest. Then i have many links to the protests against India.

I dont ask for so many 'other' links . I was asking about the links that concerns this episode where your fishermens died .

I dont ask for so many 'other' links . I was asking about the links that concerns this episode where your fishermens died .

How the more links would work when it is happening in India and an officer served with court martial. Why do no need the link just to come-up with a story.

However, Sri Lanka drops plan to buy fighters from Pak after India objects. it is also mentioned in media.

How the more links would work when it is happening in India and an officer served with court martial. Why do no need the link just to come-up with a story.

However, Sri Lanka drops plan to buy fighters from Pak after India objects. it is also mentioned in media.

If their is any loss of life then Pak families will staged their protest against India ..Logic is simple .So where is that news?

Pak media ?

If their is any loss of life then Pak families will staged their protest against India ..Logic is simple .So where is that news?

Pak media ?

And who is asking for???

You do not have any clue of the story, do you? otherwise you would have been replying with facts.

Let me help you here but don't be like that "this thread become a joke" thing.

The Indian Coast guard blown the boat on the suspicion of terrorist inside from Pakistan. Then we denied the allegations. Then your media and Gov has been ranting and trying to establish the link of that boat to Pakistan in every mean. but there were no proofs and in the end your own drunken officer served with court martial.

If we say that was our boat fishing boat but not the terrorist boat, India be like Drama Ha.
If we say that wasn't our boat, India be like "Jhoot Ha"

Ab kaha jaye bhaya....

USN and JSDF is already in there .You modernization perhaps enough for both of them .Against India in our turf .Sorry your game is almost over.

A comparison of vessel construction rates between India, Japan, and the Chinese show otherwise. The fact that the Chinese deploy most of their fleet facing the East says something about how they view the Indian threat vis-a-vis that of the Japanese or US.

ok ship, fishermen, shooting :blah::blah::blah:..On topic Sri Lanka drops plan to buy fighters from Pakistan after India objects end of the story..you can cry whateva you want:cheers:

A comparison of vessel construction rates between India, Japan, and the Chinese show otherwise. The fact that the Chinese deploy most of their fleet facing the East says something about how they view the Indian threat vis-a-vis that of the Japanese or US.

Fact is India is not an east asian nation ., It is South Asian nation.So we wont deploy our main assets in there except in some emergency cases.
And I am talking about IOR .This is our turf and we will remain as important in here .

And who is asking for???

You do not have any clue of the story, do you? otherwise you would have been replying with facts.

The Indian Coast guard blown the boat on the suspicion of terrorist inside from Pakistan. Then we denied the allegations. Then your media and Gov has been ranting and trying to establish the link of that boat to Pakistan in every mean. but there were no proofs and in the end your own drunken officer served with court martial.

If we say that was our boat fishing boat but not the terrorist boat, India be like Drama Ha.

Ab kaha jaye bhaya....

Read that previous post if you dont have any comprehension problem.

Fact is India is not an east asian nation ., It is South Asian nation.So we wont deploy our main assets in there except in some emergency cases.
And I am talking about IOR .This is our turf and we will remain as important in here .

Read that previous post if you dont have any comprehension problem.

I don't think you got my point. The Chinese are deploying most of their front-line naval assets in the East, where the Japanese and US fleets are located, not the Indian Navy.

Read my previous post and what if the same be said for you.

I asked for a simple proof of fishermen .So far you didnt come with a proof .So if you dont want further embarrassment dont quote me again.

I asked for a simple proof of fishermen .So far you didnt come with a proof .So if you dont want further embarrassment dont quote me again.

Despite told you everything; you are just boxed in your self ego that couldn't let you understand whatever has been stated above. Your usual ranting attitude did not let you stop but pity that still you do not understand. There are always things and words enough to tell. I clearly mentioned exact picture of that incident rather seeing it, you still insist for something which doesn’t even matter, due to your biased thoughts and obsession with Pak. It wouldn't be an embarrassment for you I know and you still wouldn't go through a little bit of the facts but just your usual obsessive behavior and mindset. There is no cure for the people who do not see things as stated and happened but come with demands which has no weight in that subject indeed. I hope you have understood each and every post before. Live with your shakti shaali IN dream by which you have almost conquered the sea in your dreams, stopped the Chinese and doomed the Pak yet your coast guard officers are drunk and has no clue that what exactly they are doing and shot an unarmed boat. Pakistan refused to accept the ownership of the boat yet your biased Indians as usual insisted to put this on Pakistan with all those lies. I myself, before quoting the news, asked you just to say like what about that incident and even whatever has been stated by your own media and the results about why and how the boat was shot and burned drowned. No bodies removed so far due to disturbed weather as per claim of your Navy and your own media. Your own officer served with court martial being irresponsible, drunk and caught for the insane act. Live your dreams in state of denial but facts wouldn't change like this.

And who is asking for???

Ab kaha jaye bhaya....

Read above my post and give a little press on your head to active your brain to understand as well..... and the bold part was all my acceptance of that boat incident for the sake of arguments only but your obsession never let you to think the broader way. Even if you don’t understand that why did I claim it then leave it like for your happiness as there is no proof though the proof you asked is indeed laughable thing but let move on so the fact of that incident wouldn’t be change (even having no proof of protest lolz) to prove your mighty Navy and Coast Guard thing.

I didnt ask you for a :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:.
You told me that CG officer courtmartialed and ICG killed Pak fishermens in that episode .
Shall I post your first reply in here .?

Look at the bold part .Now can you prove that part with any credible link ?Not Indian but your own Pakistani.

Doest nt matter really? :lol:

Read above my post and give a little press on your head to active your brain to understand as well..... and the bold part was all my acceptance of that boat incident for the sake of arguments only but your obsession never let you to think the broader way. Even if you don’t understand that why did I claim it then leave it like for your happiness as there is no proof though the proof you asked is indeed laughable thing but let move on so the fact of that incident wouldn’t be change (even having no proof of protest lolz) to prove your mighty Navy and Coast Guard thing.

It is doesnt matter what India says or not .
Fact whether there was any material or life loss of Pak property or citizens .We arrested those Italian marines because we knows it was them that shot and killed those fishermen .Ok forget that .
Fact is when noone from came forward to verify Pak fishermen claim.

And now you agreed there is no such proof .
So game over for you .Next time think twice before post such stupidity.

It is doesnt matter what India says or not .
Fact whether there was any material or life loss of Pak property or citizens .We arrested those Italian marines because we knows it was them that shot and killed those fishermen .Ok forget that .
Fact is when noone from came forward to verify Pak fishermen claim.

And now you agreed there is no such proof .
So game over for you .Next time think twice before post such stupidity.

Wait wait wait little sparrow... where are you running...... your mighty IN and Coast Guard was the subject at all but you came with something addition to that as well.... Why all rants in start of that incident to put all on Pakistan is it just because the obsession that couldn't let you sleep or something else... indeed you proved that you have no clue whenever something happen there. You first come up with your all concocted stories and realize that oh... you are in shyt and that all was wrong to blame Pakistan... See how you easily try to conclude the story... The banya nature couldn't stop you to run away in beginning but you did in last... This is the admission and i highlighted the incident that i knew it that you will take time and for that you will be asking something silly but you couldn't deny the facts Sir that how low and boxed your nature is when something happens. Happy dreams you delusional mighty IN and Coast Guards.
Tata bbye

Back
Top Bottom