What's new

'Spying devices' found in vegetable consignment from India: Report

What a stupidism yaar , SHE IS NOT HOT BUT STYLISH , HER LOOKS ARE AVERAGE .....:no:

I think we need to export our Ghost chilli(bhoot jolokia) too...to pakistan

LAHORE: A vegetable consignment from India was seized on Wagah border on Friday and “spying equipment” was recovered during security screening, Express News reported.

The devices hidden inside a crate of tomatoes included sound recorders and other equipment.

Express News quoted sources as saying that four men, transporting the consignment have also been detained and are being investigated. Their nationalities could not be ascertained as yet.

The devices have been sent off to experts for inspection.

‘Spying devices’ found in vegetable consignment from India: Report – The Express Tribune

LOL.... greatest news of the week..... RAW wants to know the prices in PAK mandi...... HAHHAHHAHA :smokin:

well i guess indians reacted to the drug smuggling :lol:

some funny things going on in india first attari ajmer drug smuggling blamed on pak and now this lol

I think we need to export our Ghost chilli(bhoot jolokia) too...to pakistan

We will retaliate by exporting our Dracula Bubble gum :devil:

getty_rf_photo_of_boy_with_tongue_discolored_by_candy.jpg

Its can be a stunt to halt the improving bilateral trade between the two countries .

This news is not any more moronic than Indian complaining DRUGS and AMMUNITION on a train which was BOUND TO BE INSPECTED!. This is just to show India its face. Good Move. Pakistan should "hunt" more of these devices, ammunition and drugs on vegetable, fruit and even peanuts coming from India because India sometimes becomes too moronic to be tolerated and needs a treatment like that.

har ek aloo or baingan chek kar ke khana warna ..kisi din ammi aloo ke parothe ya dum aloo bana ke degi aur jaise hi muh mein rakhoge..pura mohalla us parothe ke sath khatam...pata chala us aloo mein India ne bomb daal rakha tha.:p

No one should be surprised by this news-two neighbours who have so much bad blood between them would we expect anything less?

Back
Top Bottom