What's new

Spot-fixing/Match-fixing scandal

Its a set up, nothing more.

If they can have hidden cameras, in the room and the car, they can easily take a hidden camera here,

record what they are talking about.

Secondly the video they mention wahab riaz and umer amin, where did they come from??

Thirdly what happened to the 150,000 pounds?, did they just disappear.

Last edited by a moderator:
How did they make Mazhar Majeed accept money?

How did they make Amir and Asif bowl no balls at the specified moments?

This is not stil proven whether the video in which mazhar majeed talks about No Balls was made before the No balls being bowled or after that...

This is not stil proven whether the video in which mazhar majeed talks about No Balls was made before the No balls being bowled or after that...

I would like for you to pray for God to give me strength and perseverance over factual evidence.

fake-pic.jpg

Nah! Doesn't look like PS to me! :disagree:

Really?? thats what happens in the world of gambling? 40:1 odds? what movie is this? First lets get the facts.

1. The newspaper contacted the police before the match and investigations had started using the video as evidence. That is a fact, no denying it.

2. After fact number 1 if you still think you need fact number 2 then God has given you super strength and perseverance against all facts and proofs with "ignorance is bliss".

40:1 betting odds happen more frequently than you think. An acquaintance of mine told me that he won 1000 dollars for betting 20 dollars on Australia for this match : 2nd Semi-Final: Australia v Pakistan at Gros Islet, May 14, 2010 | Cricket Scorecard | Cricinfo.com That's 1:50. Very few people expected Aus to win.

Your facts ... yes, all these conspiracy theorists are idiots! :toast_sign::tup:

In My opinion the Below Video Tells us truth ..

Former Pakistan coach, Geoff Lawson has expressed sympathy for Amir.

"For me, it would be a great tragedy if a young man such as Amir, a shining light of hope, has been led astray, Pakistan's socio-economic situation needed to be taken into account before rushing in to judge the alleged actions of its cricketers."

"We must remember that we are judging these guys by the standards of our own country, when their situations are vastly different, The first time I met Mohammad Amir was when he was 16, coming to an Under-19s camp. He comes from a small village near the Swat valley and was delayed by three hours because the Taliban had closed the highway. That doesn't happen in this country."

"We should consider that a cricketer might not be thinking of personal gain but of getting money to buy a generator for his village because they don't have electricity."

"The Pakistan Cricket Board chairman Ijaz Butt is not a leader, he should not have the job, he is incapable."

Read full story - Mohammad Amir earns sympathy amid scandal

I've really lost hope for cricket. The advent of T20, IPL and now this scam.

The last nail for the beloved game. Good bye cricket, we miss you.

Bro download 'Atonement (2007)', awesome movie, it will answer following question - How old do you have to be to know the difference between right and wrong?

"There are soldiers of 18, old enough to be left to die by the side of the road".

If you are freaking 18 yrs old, you will obviously listen to what your seniors have to say. As if a kid can stand up to guys who have been playing for years and say - "No - this is wrong". I doubt an 18 yr old can distinguish between right and wrong in such an environment. Sad.

I feel sorry for Michael Holding - He was about to cry :cry:

in our most crucial times the only good news we used to hear was regarding our cricket team. the nation used to cheers up again, faces used to smile again, youngsters were hoping for a better tomorrow again. but I think scandal has broken quiet some hearts 'n disappointment some very loyal cricket fans. I thought it was another lie when I newly heard of this, but I now understand that 'cuz of such ill 'n disloyal people who happen to be Pakistanis, the entire world sees our nation as cheats 'n corrupted! btw, its amazing to how enthausiastic the Indian members 're about this news lol.

BENNY -

June 8, 2000: Gibbs confesses he had accepted an offer from his former captain to make less than 20 runs in an ODI in India earlier in the year in exchange for $15,000.

Gibbs was meant to get out for less than 20 but ended up scoring 74. There was a missed stumping on 20, dropped by Kumble and Tendulkar on 31 and 53. He tried his level best. :lol:

Cricinfo - "Gibbs made the Indians pay for two fielding lapses by Kumble and Tendulkar, which let him off the hook at 31 and 53"

Naive Gibbs. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom