What's new

Spike Protein Goes to Nucleus and Impairs DNA Repair (In-Vitro Study)

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Still lovin' your cancer causing booster doses? @Hack-Hook

Interesting new study says spike protein enters nucleus and messes up DNA. From what I understand, natural coronaviruses makes proteins inside cells but quickly assembles and leaves cells, so damage is minimal. On the other hand, spike proteins made by vaccines such as CanSino stay in cells for extended periods of time, potentially causing cancer long term.

Last edited:
Still lovin' your cancer causing booster doses? @Hack-Hook

Interesting new study says spike protein enters nucleus and messes up DNA. From what I understand, natural coronaviruses makes proteins inside cells but quickly assembles and leaves cells, so damage is minimal. On the other hand, spike proteins made by vaccines such as CanSino stay in cells for extended periods of time, potentially causing cancer long term.

to my understanding your understanding is wrong, vaccines like DNA virus or mRNA vaccines don't use all spike , the vaccine like CanSino are dead vaccines there is only a limited amount of virus in them and they cant enter nucleus because they are dead. a live virus enter the cell then enter the nucleus then start coy itself till it kill the cell and go for other cells

to my understanding your understanding is wrong, vaccines like DNA virus or mRNA vaccines don't use all spike , the vaccine like CanSino are dead vaccines there is only a limited amount of virus in them and they cant enter nucleus because they are dead. a live virus enter the cell then enter the nucleus then start coy itself till it kill the cell and go for other cells

CanSino only makes spike. All the mRNA and viral vector ones make only spike. Say hello to cancer.

CanSino only makes spike. All the mRNA and viral vector ones make only spike. Say hello to cancer.
they don't make spike protein , they make parts of spike protein, there is a lot difference
CanSino is also a DNA virus vector protein so its safe to say it also act like them

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom