Spike in ceasefire violations has Pakistan's support: Antony

kurup

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
2013_10$largeimg230_Oct_2013_174548953.jpg

New Delhi :
Defence Minister A.K. Antony Wednesday voiced "serious concern" over an "unusual increase" in ceasefire violations on the border with Pakistan, which he said cannot take place without the "tacit support" of the Pakistani establishment.

Addressing reporters on the sidelines of an event, Antony said he was confident that the Indian security forces are capable of meeting any challenges.

"The ceasefire violations are still continuing, but this year there is unusual developments taking place ... unusual sudden series of ceasefire violations on the International Border, which is more a matter of concern... And I am confident our security forces are capable of meeting any challenges and are handling the situation very efficiently," the defence minister said in an answer to a question.

He also said that India has repeatedly said that it wants to improve relations with Pakistan. "And if (Pakistan) is serious about improving relations, how can the infiltrations and ceasefire violations increase?" he asked.

He said the Indian Army and the Border Security Force were guarding the Line of Control and the International Border and on the Pakistani side the border was guarded by the Pakistan Army and the Rangers.

"How can the terrorists try to infiltrate the Indian border without the support or knowledge of the armed forces of Pakistan?" Antony asked.

He said the infiltrations cannot take place without the tacit support of Pakistan.

Another factor of concern, he said, is that the infiltrators are better equipped and prepared for a long haul inside India.

http://www.bharatdefencekavach.com/...iolations-has-Pakistan-s-support--Antony.html

Yeah Yeah Kill Dozens of our Innocent Civilians by Firing at them at them indiscriminately and then put the blame on us for your $hameful acts...One Word,Hypocrites...
Dear brainwashed Pakistani, it is your so called Pakistan Power Rangers which are giving cover fire to terrorists to enter Indian boundary ultimately leading to series of ceasefire violations from both sides.

Dear brainwashed Pakistani, it is your so called Pakistan Power Rangers which are giving cover fire to terrorists to enter Indian boundary ultimately leading to series of ceasefire violations from both sides.

And IA is still unable to decipher PA tactics, no counter strategy except going wild with the rifle! Do you know you are questioning professionalism of your army?

Ah please enough of this poppycock!

And IA is still unable to decipher PA tactics, no counter strategy except going wild with the rifle! Do you know you are questioning professionalism of your army?

Ah please enough of this poppycock!

Err,,,,going wild with the rifle is excellent counter strategy. If that doesn't work, bigger guns will. After all, no infiltration happens when there is major firing happening with artillery thrown in. If PA hits people in villages on the Indian side of the LC, any sympathy for Pakistan will quickly evaporate.. If IA responds similarly on the Pakistani side, it's still the PA that will get blamed. See no downside for the Indian side here.

Err,,,,going wild with the rifle is excellent counter strategy. If that doesn't work, bigger guns will. After all, no infiltration happens when there is major firing happening with artillery thrown in. If PA hits people in villages on the Indian side of the LC, any sympathy for Pakistan will quickly evaporate.. If IA responds similarly on the Pakistani side, it's still the PA that will get blamed. See no downside for the Indian side here.

So you are agreeing it's IA that violates ceasefire! Why would PA risk infiltration attempts by giving cover fire? My dear friend either this or that way Indian versions of the story don't hold any ground.

This upward spike in LOC violations is expected and inevitable. It has all to do with the situation internally in Pakistan and externally around it.

The 'internal' reasons are:
1. to put Nawaz Sharif on notice; not to meddle about too much with the "power structure" of the PA and attempt to curb its powers over Pakistan.
2. to give a message to the fringe elements of Pakistan; that the long term policy vis-a-vis India will continue. Because these fringe elements are growing restive with time (because of 'lack of any action' and employment) and may gravitate to the other side and assume an increasingly anti-PA posture.
3. to assuage and appease the hard-line faction within the GHQ/Deep State itself that it will not be completely side-lined as it seems to be.

Then; the 'external' reasons are:
1. to give the impression to the world at large; but specifically to USA and India that the Deep State still is a force to reckon with in the neighborhood. It may be somewhat emasculated in recent years but has not been rendered tooth-less yet.

I do not see anything surprising or unexpected.
Rather; if there was complete 'peace and quiet', then I'd have to wonder: can the leopard change its spots or the zebra its stripes?

Rather; if there was complete 'peace and quiet', then I'd have to wonder: can the leopard change its spots or the zebra its stripes?
Haha spot on mate, very well written. But India Pakistan are not eternal enemies someone needs to end this to come to a conclusion don't know whether that would be the harsh way or the other.

Dear

Dear Brainwashed and Bollywood stricken Bharoti,It is your BSF and Army Who kill Each other (soldiers vs officers) and Innocent Kashmiri's and then to hide their Black deeds pose those innocent people as Infiltrators and soldiers killed blamed on Pakistan...
After all You Bharotis are notorious for fabricating lies be in the form of False flag attacks on your soil or Faking infiltrating attempts...

Dear

Dear Brainwashed and Bollywood stricken Bharoti,It is your BSF and Army Who kill Each other (soldiers vs officers) and Innocent Kashmiri's and then to hide their Black deeds pose those innocent people as Infiltrators and soldiers killed blamed on Pakistan...
After all You Bharotis are notorious for fabricating lies be in the form of False flag attacks on your soil or Faking infiltrating attempts...
Seems like their was a screening of the new Lulliwood movie 'Waar' and your PA soldiers got so motivated that they started firing at IA posts....hahaha i could imagine what would have happened.

I was telling my fellow members couple of days back...dont be surprised if these activities increase in future...the best way is kill anybody who enters..:butcher:

So you are agreeing it's IA that violates ceasefire! Why would PA risk infiltration attempts by giving cover fire? My dear friend either this or that way Indian versions of the story don't hold any ground.

Standard practice of PA to give cover fire to keep Indian forces in bunkers & not on patrol. What reason could India have to fire at Pakistani positions? Entertainment? How many intruders have the Pakistani army shot? Intruding into Pakistan? Or out of? Proves PA complicity, plain & simple.

Seems like their was a screening of the new Lulliwood movie 'Waar' and your PA soldiers got so motivated that they started firing at IA posts....hahaha i could imagine what would have happened.

The Fauq did i just read...I don't know how old are you to argue with...:crazy:

"How can the terrorists try to infiltrate the Indian border without the support or knowledge of the armed forces of Pakistan?" Antony asked.

He said the infiltrations cannot take place without the tacit support of Pakistan.
Well, either the Pakistan army/paramilitary forces are incompetent beyond belief or they are complicit in aiding terrorist infiltration.

Since I don't consider the Pakistan Army as incompetent, it comes about that the PA/ Rangers are up to their gills in abetting such infiltration into India. Even a child in third grade knows that.

Instead of Sir Antony repeating ad nauseam what we already know, he must instead give full authority to the IA to take proactive action against any infiltration attempts and ceasefire violations with all resources at its command.

But our great politicians don't have the balls to issue such unambiguous orders.

And what are people without balls called? Hijras!

Back
Top Bottom