What's new

Spectacular conclusion to multi-national naval exercise

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Multinational Naval Exercise AMAN17 hosted by Pakistan Navy, concludes with spectacular sea manoeuvres and Fleet Review in North Arabian Sea.

C4oxFE-WYAAKYl3.jpg

C4oxClTWMAE6OVC.jpg

C4oxEfhWYAA4NQK.jpg

C4oxFsCWcAEtStr.jpg

Multinational Naval Exercise AMAN17 hosted by Pakistan Navy, concludes with spectacular sea manoeuvres and Fleet Review in North Arabian Sea.

C4oxFE-WYAAKYl3.jpg

C4oxClTWMAE6OVC.jpg

C4oxEfhWYAA4NQK.jpg

C4oxFsCWcAEtStr.jpg
My conclusion that Pakistani people has capability to bring friends and foe on single platform and can play a good mediation role to resolve regional issue..... interaction and dialogue is the key.

My conclusion that Pakistani people has capability to bring friends and foe on single platform and can play a good mediation role to resolve regional issue..... interaction and dialogue is the key.
Indeed we can, it was Pakistan which acted as a bridge for Henry Kissinger to visit China.
Here we created the opportunity for US , Russia and China to be on the same platform not forgetting other regional friends and foes.

Special thing about these drill was, it was conducted by ''isolated'' nation and many core enemies were participants in it. Participation of UK, Russia, China, USA is a positive sign for not only Pakistan but rest of World also.

Indeed we can, it was Pakistan which acted as a bridge for Henry Kissinger to visit China.
Here we created the opportunity for US , Russia and China to be on the same platform not forgetting other regional friends and foes.

And the same exercise will help boost our defence ties as well as will play a role in foreign diplomacy. No doubt that such event creates more opportunities for countries to support in future militarily as well and I am sure, Pakistan has gained much from this occasion.

Back
Top Bottom